I shot up off the couch, I was not prepared to sit and wank myself off in front of them but I was way passed the point of being able to get it back down. I mumbled to them that I was going to take a shower and they all smiled knowingly at me as I walked away to the bathroom.

I turned on the shower and took off my clothes then I climbed in under the steaming waterfall it instantly relaxed me but did nothing for my manhood. I placed one hand on the wall in front of me for balance and I gently took myself in my hand and began to gently pump. It felt so good and I could still picture Zak clearly in my mind which was helping me along, I pumped twisting my hand as I moved starting at the base and moving upwards to the tip.

My body was beginning to shake and I lost all awareness, suddenly a pair of muscular coffee coloured arms wound they’re way around my waist and a gentle kiss was placed on the back of my neck. I smiled and moved my head to lay it on his shoulder, while he moved my hand away and began to finish the job for me.

“Can’t believe you started without me.” He said.

“It’s all your fault, running around all sweaty rubbing your fine ass in my face!” I replied making him chuckle. “Plus those girls just got themselves off in front of me and I was too far gone.”

“Well let’s see if I can help then.” He chuckled.

He worked me more vigorously repeating the process I had taken twisting and pumping at the same time, then he began to push his finger into my tip gently and my body began to shake again. My breath was quickening and my body was trembling with delight and he picked up his pace all the while place soft gentle kisses on my neck and shoulders. After a few more moments I couldn’t hold out much longer and with a cry of desire I came into his hands and he kissed me full on the lips while he drove me through my orgasm.

Once I was finished I turned to him and looked him up and down he was completely naked and the water glistened on his beautiful light brown skin. He was fully erect and I knew where that would lead, but I was conscious that the girls were just on the other side of the bathroom door. Zak obviously couldn’t care less though as he attacked my mouth with more kisses, pushing me against the cold wall of the shower.

Wrapping my arms around his neck I kissed him back with just as much passion, we wrestled our tongues together only pulling apart to catch our breath. I could feel him pressed against me his length hard and digging in my hip, and I was completely turned on by it. He pulled away and grabbed my ass lifting me up so that I could wrap my legs around his waist, then he kissed me again while he pushed himself inside me gently.

The thought of the girls next door was completely gone from my mind as Zak did what he does best, and in a few short moments he had me grinding down on him moaning loudly. As we moved the water still poured down on us but I don’t think that it drowned out the sound of us two together. I could feel Zak beginning to shake beneath me and I was also coming very close, he pound away for a few more moments and I leaned back against the wall so that I could reach myself. I began to pump myself again and it didn’t take long before I was screaming his name and shooting all over us, I clenched as I pushed through it and this must have felt good as Zak grunted my name and came in me.

He gently lowered me back to the ground and kissed me more gently now and I kissed him back running my hand up and down the back of his neck. Then we washed each other off and stepped out of the shower, wrapping a towel around our waists and head back to the changing room.

As he pulled me through the door with his hand threaded through mine, I looked up to see the girls looking at us mouths open. I instantly blushed, I knew they would be able to hear everything but damn it was worth it so I tried not to care.

“Damn boys that sounded so hot!” Gracie said.

“Yeah hmm you must let us watch sometime.” Jenna agreed.

“What?!” I asked shocked while Zak just chuckled.

“Don’t be shy Billy, boy on boy playtime is so hot, you have to share.” Isla winked at us.

 “Hot? I am not letting you all stand there and watch me make love to Zak? I’d never be able to perform well!” I stuttered.

“Yes Hot, and well we heard you were considering swinging with Max and Eli, what’s the difference?” Jenna asked.

“We actually turned him down, Zak is enough for me right now.” I smiled at him.

“Don’t be boring Billy, what could be more sexy than joining in on an orgy? Filling you up and sucking you off all at the same time?” Gracie laughed making me blush again.

“Nah girls, Billy is right we aren’t ready for that just yet besides we are having way too much fun on our own at the moment.” Zak rescued me.

“Oh we heard.” They all laughed.

“Oh shut up.” I grumbled. “Come on Zak lets go and you lot make sure you’re here bright and early for practice we missed out on too much today.”

“Yes sir!” They all laughed again and I couldn’t help but chuckle with them.

Zak and I went home and lounged on the couch all night, I couldn’t be bothered to cook so Zak did it. He made us both some beautiful fish and potatoes and it was so tasty I had seconds, then when I was too full to move he popped in a movie and sat on the couch. I moved so that I was lying back against his chest between his legs and he ran his fingers through my hair as I watched the movie, this made me very sleepy and before long I fell asleep in his arms just the way I liked it.