Love In Death

The researcher teletubby was running for his life from the homicidal purple teletubby, Tinky Winky. He wanted to know what had caused Tinky Winky to become a serial killer.

As he ran Tinky Winky was steadily catching up with him with a vicious grin, blood trickled down his jaws. The researcher teletubby grew tired but knew if he stopped for breath that Tinky Winky would surely slaughter him as he had slaughtered the others.

"Is that... Po...?" The researcher teletubby muttered as he gazed up at the red teletubby who was hanging from a tree branch. It looked like Po had suffered some savage injuries, before he was hanged. The researcher teletubby shuddered but picked up the custard that lay in front of Po's hanging corpse.

Seeing no sign of Tinky Winky, the researcher teletubby sat down by a tree. "What happened to make Tinky Winky become psychotic like this?" The teletubby asked himself. "It was the custards, the custards went bad and Tinky Winky went insane!" A voice said.

The teletubby looked around in fear "W- who said that...?" He asked. "I did." The same voice replied. The teletubby looked around "It's me, Tree." The teletubby looked at the tree. "A talking tree?" "Yes, I've been watching you run from Tinky Winky. I can protect you." The teletubby nodded "O- okay."

The tree wrapped its branches around the teletubby and placed him on a branch. Tinky Winky came charging out of nowhere as per usual and looked around for his latest target. He growled and run off to check the other areas with custards, after all there was only three left.

"Thanks Tree." "You're welcome Tubby." The two remained silent before Tree broke the silence "Tubby, I... Iloveyou." "Tree..." The teletubby said with a blush "I love you too." Tree took the teletubby into another dimension where Tinky Winky couldn't hurt either of them where they got married and had 3 half teletubby half tree children.

I have no idea why I wrote this tbh XD