“What the fuck? You asked me to!” Conor gasps.

“Thank you Conor!” he practically squeals and jumps on Conor, giving him a huge hug. Conor laughs while pushing him off his lap slightly.

“Go and open Lucy’s” Conor moans, pushing Jack on the floor. Jack rolls his eyes before opening my present next – three PS4 games.

“Oh my god!” he says slowly, reading over the front and back of all the games. “I love you!” he screams, pulling my body to his and giving me a huge hug.

“You didn’t say you loved me” Anna pouts.

“Or me” Conor does the same.

“Anna, you know I love you and you’re my favourite. And Conor, I don’t love you” he shrugs and turns his attention back to the games. Conor lets out a huge sigh and Anna fist pumps the air, making me laugh. “Thank you so much Lucy”

“You’re welcome” I smile.

“Thank you Lucy” Jack’s Mum says afterwards.

“It’s fine” I laugh.

-

After school, we all go our separate ways back to our houses. Jack told me that I can come to his house to get ready because he’ll be bored waiting, so I have a quick shower at mine before changing into my joggers and oversized t-shirt and making my way to his house with everything I need for the night in one of my bags.

Before I can even knock on his door, Jack answers with a massive smile on his face.

“Hey!” I cheer, giving him a hug.

“Just go to Conor’s room to get ready. I’ll be up in a minute” he tells me. I nod and start to walk up the stairs to Conor’s room.

I walk in and see Conor shirtless, listening to something through the headphones of his recording studio. I smile to myself and walk over to him. He’s seriously concentrating on whatever he’s listening to and is drumming his fingers on his desk to the beat, pressing and sliding some buttons every now and then. He notices me walking up behind him and jumps slightly before taking off his headphones.

“I didn’t notice you there, sorry” he laughs.

“It’s fine” I shake my head. “What you listening to?”

He doesn’t reply, he just sits me down on his lap and puts the huge headphones on my ears. He presses play, and some soft music starts playing through to me before the most amazing voice I’ve ever heard starts singing along.

Have you ever been in love
Then you know just what I'm talking about
It's like when you really know
You finally found the person you want
And you wanna spend the rest of your life
I thought I've been there before
But now that I'm sure,
I finally found somebody who cares
I've given my heart and my soul to her
And I just want the whole world to know

You're the reason that I breathe
I want you to know that
If you were to leave, then I couldn't go back
My life will be incomplete without you here
You're the reason that I breathe
Ladies if you got a man
Fellas if you got a girl
Why don't you tell em that they mean the whole world
To you, you, you, you
You're the reason that I breathe

I’m left with my jaw hanging on the floor. That was amazing. I can’t even describe how perfect that was. I’m literally speechless. He laughs and takes the headphones off me.

“Was that you?” I ask, just to confirm.

“Yes” he laughs.

“Oh my god, Conor that was amazing” I gasp. “You need to upload this”