Finally

Heey y'all I "finally " got y'all chapter thanks to Kayla 😘 MKeionniH

Fah POV

So I went inside the house to see where Na left her purse at. It was on the banister. So I went to go and grab it.

When I grabbed it I heard moaning and grunts. I knew the grunts from anywhere and I know damn well Meek aint got a bitch up in my house.
*crying😂😂😂😂meek house

I slowly walked up the stairs. Hearing the girl moan again. I peeked into the door and saw Nicki on top of Meek riding him.

See oh hell no. I dont know who this bitch think she is but she about to get an ass whooping sleeping with my man!

Fah: REALLY MEEK!

they turned their heads towards the door. I had angry all on my face while Nicki smirked at me.

Nicki: Bitch I tried to tell you he was mines

she said while going back to bouncing on him. He held her waist kissing up her neck.

I ran towards her and she got up and ran towards me. She grabbed my hair and slammed me to the door. I thought I almost died. A bitch head was bleeding and all.

Damn this bitch got hands. I felt her hands around my neck and I started chocking. She punched me connecting every punch.

I tried breaking a loose, but she had a good grip on me so I started crying.

Nicki

I was mopping this bitch shit. She had me fucked up if she thought I was gone let her talk shit about me and disturb me and my nigga 😼

Nicki: Do you know how long I wanted to beat your ass hoe! talking all that shit! I said while beating the snot of her

Fah: Im sorry im sorry you can have Meek!

Meek got up and tried to pull me off HIM (cause this hoe look like a man) and I jerked away

Meek: Nic LET HER GO DAMN

I let go and I looked at him.

Nicki: You talking up for this bitch huh? O you taking up for that hoe?

I said walking towards him

Meek: nah you damn near about to kill her. got your titties jiggling and shit put on some damn clothes ma

Na POV

I wanted to go in the house but Has told me no we might run up in there while nicki and meek were naked but I didnt care.

Na: fuck that im going in I know its GOING ZOWWWNNN

Hasmine: You right bitch lets go!

she said with her tomhue out her mouth. We walked up the stair creeping in we heard Fah crying and I bust out laughing.

We walked up the stairs. Seeing Nicki putting her hair in a ponytail and Fah on the floor crying.

Na: Hoe I was thinking when you was gone bring me my damn purse, you up in here getting ya shit rocked by Nic Nac! You was running ya shit huh?

Everybody busted out laughing.

Fah: Fuck yall you bitches

Na: Says the bitch thats on the floor crying, get yo ass up

She slowly got up from the floor and Meek hugged Nicki while kissing her.

Hasmine: AWWW GOALS ASF