If he would sleep in my room it would be too awkward. We weren't really tired that much so we sat on my bed and talked.

"Um Sakura?" He asked,

"What is it?"

I began to blush. "OMG is he going to confess his feelings for me?!?" I thought.

"Do you have a crush on me or something?" He asked seriously.

I was not expecting this at all. Why did he asked that?!

"Um............ No I have no idea what you're talking about..." I replied shyly.

I began to get so nervous. How did he know?

"Don't lie to me. It's obvious."

"Okay you got me. I do have a crush on you. But Ino told me that I would regret it if I go out with you... "I said blushing.

He looked at me confused.

"Why?" He asked.

"She told me that you're a heartbreaker. That you broke up with her after 2 days for an other girl."

"Nonsense.. I had my reasons for breaking up with her. But she's with Sai now and looks happy as hell with him." He said slowly. "Thank goodness you're nothing like that."

Then, he looked at me and kissed me. I couldn't believe what was happening right now. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and kissed him back. I could feel his strong arms around my waist. After that long kiss, he pulled away and looked at me with a smile. He passed his hands in my hair, still smiling. I grabbed his lovely face, closed my eyes and kissed him again. This time, it was less longer, I pulled away and asked him:

"That kiss we had, did it come from your feelings a-about me?"

"Yes." He replied

Suddenly, my phone began to ring. It was Ino. "What the hell?" I thought. I took my iPhone and answered.

"Yes Ino?" I asked

"S-Sakura... I-"

She was crying. I could sense it in her voice.

"What's wrong?"

"I-I broke up with Sai..." She said slowly.

"Why? What happened?" I asked

I was shocked. To me, they were the happiest couple on earth. They were perfect for each other. "Sai that jerk. He's going to pay for this!" I thought.

"I'm... The one who decided to stop our relationship." Ino sighed.

I was out for words. I looked at Sasuke who was listening to our conversation. He was silent and he was looking away.

"No... I can't believe that. Please tell me you're just drunk!" I said almost crying.

"I'm afraid I'm not. I have another guy in mind. Anyway, good night Sakura." She replied.

"Who is it?!" I asked.

Before she even had the chance to reply, she hung up. Tears began to fall down from my face. I got up from my bed and threw my phone on the ground. I was really angry.

"That idiot!" I screamed.

Sasuke's POV:

I looked at Sakura. She was screaming and crying. I never seen her like that. She was totally different from what I've seen at the party. "Why does it affect her that much?" I asked myself. I sighed and got up from her bed. I hugged her tightly from behind, hoping that she would calm down a bit. She was struggling and kicking me. It was hurting me, but I didn't care that much. I took her hands so she would stop trying to get away from me.

"Sakura. Please calm down." I said slowly.

"You don't understand why I'm angry Sasuke don't you?!" She screamed

"I certainly don't. I know this is none of my business, but please calm down." I replied seriously.

Right after I said that, she finally calmed down. I released my arms from her and she fell on the ground right after. She was crying.

"I want you to tell me, what is wrong with you." I said.

Sakura sighed and got up. She jumped on her bed and began explaining.

"Ino isn't with Sai anymore... She told me that she likes another guy instead." She explained.

"Well that's a surprise, Do you know who she likes?"

"I'm afraid not."

"So, you're angry because you don't know who she likes?" I asked

"Yeah, but even if I don't know the answer, I may have an idea of who it is...." she said.

"Who?" I asked seriously

HAHAHAH sorry guys, but you won't know until the next chapter comes out! ~~~~Suspense~~~~ Anyway thanks a lot for reading chapter 9! See ya for chapter 10 guys!