Chapter 13 - Red Rush

Start from the beginning

There was a lady wearing a red hoodie. She had golden locks and she applying a bold red lipstick. Wonder how she does it so perfectly?

"Hi," she greeted. She had a mysterifying voice that I did not know she was a boy or girl.

"Um, hey." My voice uncertain to answer or not.

"Heard you are One Direction's bodyguard. I like them as a band."

"Yeah." My voice was showing my awkwardness.

"I've gotta go. See ya, soon." She whispered the last word. There was something very wrong with what she was saying. Soon? Does she know me? If so how and why?

At the hallway, I hear murmuring at the left. There was another hallway to other rooms. I crept nearer to hear what some people were saying.

There was a red lipstick on the floor. Wait, isn't that the exact lipstick the girl had in the restroom? I'm not gonna jump to conclusions yet, but I would really want to investigate more.

When they turned right, I continued listening to them as they were talking.

"This is the best time to kidnap them, right?" A familiar told the girl with the hoodie. I would call her Red cause she looks like she really like the colour red.

"We could, but we will need more people," Red said.

Why would they wanna kidnap One Direction? Unless. Unless? Its Red Lemons. Depending on the looks, it looks like the girl with the red lips clearly shows that she is the one.

I snapped my fingers when I thought of the idea of calling Uncle Simon.

"What was that?" Red asked, sounding frantic. Dammit, Grace! For once, could you be silent!?

Shit! What am i gonna do? I'm hiding behind a the wall for goodness sake.

Come on, Grace! Whats your basic instinct? Other than run?

I can hear her footsteps getting closer by the second!

"Its probably nothing, c'mon," the girl said the last minute.

"You're right, I'm hearing things. Let me call them right now." Red said as they walked the different direction.

Typical working day. Sigh, I really want to take a break from work. Relax in my bed all day.

Isn't that better than staying here protecting five guys? They look like they can survive Red Lemons with those huge muscles of theirs.

"Okay, I'll inform through text later," the girl finally replied.

I finally thought of Kathlyn! She must be with Red Lemons! The way her voice was presented, it sounded high-pitched and girly, just like Niall's girlfriend.

I heard footsteps nearing again and I rush back to the karaoke room.

I reached into my pocket find my phone. I dialed Simon's number.

Come on, pick up! After the seventh ring, he answered.

"Yes my favourite niece?" He greeted.

"You have to come here right now! I think Red Lemons is trying to Kidnap them now!" I shouted then realising anyone could have heard it, I lowered my volume.

"Okay, I'll get all the help you need. Meet us at the carpark area. We'll be there ASAP, probably in 5 minutes." His voice made me think he was reliable.

*Harry's POV*

-Flashback-

Grace suddenly barged in.

"Everyone, we have to leave," Grace announced.

"Why?" Niall asked.

"Its something about Red Lemons.. I'll explain it in the car."

We all followed her to the carpark and saw Paul and Simon there.

Everyone including me, excluding Grace and Preston was shocked. The cars that we drove here were absoutely gone! We could only see a limo behind them.

"No time to explain. We have to move now." Simon said.

-End of flashback-

There was absolute silence in the car ride. Grace was sleeping on my shoulder, Niall looking lethargic after looking on his phone for ten minutes, Zayn and Perrie sleeping so soundly, Preston on his phone like am I and Liam just looking heartbroken

Today was so dramatic. Nobody had real fun today, maybe Zayn and Perrie. They never knew what exactly happened, just because they were in the room. Today was remembered for the wrong memories.

I checked on twitter.

@niallhoran: guess somethings i take for granted
10:34pm at London

The other tweets were from either fans, people that I like or sponsors.

I stared at Niall once I read finished the tweets. I bet he was talking Grace. He's sleeping very soundly. If you're gonna steal my girl then watch out. Niall. James. Horan.

_____________________________________

yay im updating regularly :)

which means more chapters WOOHOO!!

but now my studies kinda suck, but wtv im not for doctors phd or other bs

thanks for reading my fanfic and thank u for bringing this to 15.3k reads!! I owe u this one :)

thanks for voting if u always do, and thanks for commenting :D

now that thanking is out of the way, i would want u to read my fanfic (if u want). its tfios so yEAh.

baii ppl(im going simple this time),

-Hannah ♥