Chapter 1

Tony:

I walked outside of Stark Industries. There had been more work piling on. People are asking for weapons constantly. Why don't they just understand they that weapons don't solve problems they only make problems worse. As I was walking I began to go to my secret location that was off the grid because right now I have a lot of things on my mind. While I was walking there I heard a scream. I ran toward the sound and saw a little boy being cornered by a pack of hellhounds. I immediately took out my celestial bronze sword that I concealed in the mist. Oh yeah I am a demi-god. I defended the young boy against the hellhound. When I got rid of the hell-hounds I turned and focused all of my attention on the boy, who was just at the point of fainting due to the number of cuts that were on his body. I ran to the boy just in time. I started to carry him and take in his features. He has obsidian black hair, sea green eyes like the ocean and a powerful aura, but he also looked as if he was starved from hunger and had many scars surrounding his body. Then suddenly 4 flashes of gold light and 1 black portal appeared in front of me. "Lord Hades, Apollo, Chaos. Lady Artemis, Hestia. I would bow but at the moment I am indisposed." I said as the gods and creator of the universe appeared in front me and the young boy. They chuckled (if they appear OOC well then sorry) as Lord Chaos spoke "Anthony-" I flinched at the use of my full name, "Stark drop the formalities or else we will can you by your full name every time we come down to visit young Perseus." I nodded as I wonder what they meant about visiting. Then Lady Artemis-I mean Artemis said, "We are going to give you the child for you to care for as you own but not before giving him our blessings and converting him into a baby." I just stayed there shell shocked not knowing what to say because they were giving me a child to take care of. Me! Of all people they chose me to raise this child. Why? "We chose you because we can see that this will help both you to grow and because we know that you always wanted to have a child but couldn't due to certain things holding you back so we are giving both you and young Perseus a chance at a loving family." Chaos said. "I accept" I told them. They shared a glance and began to recite some a mantra turning Percy, because it's better than saying Perseus over and over again, into a baby. Then they formed a single file line with Apollo in the front, "I give Percy Jackson-Stark (because why not) my full blessing with minor control over the Sun." then Artemis "I give Percy Jackson- Stark my full blessing, partial immortally, perfect aim and I adopt him as my son." *Cue shocked and flabbergasted (funny word) looks* then came Hestia " I also give Percy Jackson-Stark my full blessing and the ability to control and tame fire and to create home cooked meal and the ability to cook." Then Hades came up " I give my full blessing and adopt this boy as my own, prince of the underworld, give control over dead and shadows and minerals" finally Chaos came up " I give Percy my full blessing and adopt him as the heir of the galaxy ultimately making him the 2nd most powerful person in the galaxy." Okay so I am in charge of the 2nd most powerful person in the universe. WOW!