Chapter 2

Beth's P.O.V.
It's been eight months since I moved in with Bobby. Things have been tough. I've been trying to buy all of the things I need for when the baby comes but it's expensive and Bobby's offered to help buy things but he's already letting me stay here, I wouldn't dare ask. He's done more than enough.
"Um. Beth?"
"Yeah uncle Bobby?"
"The uh- the boys are in town because they had a case here and well they uh need a place to stay. It'd be silly for them to stay in a hotel and-"
"It's your house uncle Bobby. Do they know I'm here?"
"No, they don't."
I sigh.
"Well I'm sure they'll be hungry and I'm starting to get hungry too so I guess I'll start on dinner."
45 minutes later I'm finished with dinner and I hear the impala. I hear a knock on the door, sighing I walk to the door since Bobby's upstairs getting something. I take the apron off of my big belly and open the door. The boys look shocked and I let them in. Sam immediately engulfs me in a hug.
"Beth! I've missed you so much. You haven't called in like a month."
"Sorry Sammy, things have been a bit rough."
"Month? I didn't know you guys kept in contact."
"Of course we did, Dean. She didn't do anything, there's no reason we shouldn't have." Sam says, sternly.
I reach up for the plates but my belly is in the way. Sam comes up behind me and gets them down for me.
"Thanks Sam."
He just smiles.
I fill the plates with food and set them at the table. The boys immediately start digging in and Bobby does too as soon as he walks in. I start cleaning up around the kitchen.
"Beth what are you doing?"
"I'm cleaning uncle Bobby. What does it look like I'm doing?"
"Sit down ya idgit."
"Uncle Bobby I need to-"
"Beth sit down! You're pregnant and I will not allow you to clean after making dinner."
I sigh, knowing I won't win this. I sit down between Sam and Dean. I awkwardly eat my food. I grab two beers out of the fridge.
"Beth you're pregnant! What are you doing?" Sam exclaims.
I laugh and hand one to Dean and the other one to Sam. He laughs awkwardly.
"Oh."
"I wouldn't drink while I'm pregnant."
"Do you know the gender yet?" Sam asks.
I look at Bobby and smile.
"Yeah, I do."
"Well?"
"I'm having a girl."
"What are you gonna name her?"
"Lillian Samantha. I'll call her Lily for short."
Sam's eyes light up.
"Samantha?"
I nod and laugh. I look over at Dean and see that he's smiling a little. As soon as he sees me looking it's gone.
"If she were a boy, I was gonna name her Samuel Carter."
Sam grins and leans over to hug me. I gasp in pain as Lily starts to kick. Sam immediately pulls back.
"Did I hurt you?"
"No, she's kicking."
Sam's eyes widen and he grins.
"Do you want to feel?"
He quickly nods so I grab his hand and put it on my belly. He gasps as she kicks. He laughs as she continues to kick.
"This is amazing! I can't wait until she's born."
I smile.
"Me either."
"Do you have any pictures from her ultrasounds?"
I nod and lean over to grab the small stack of pictures.
"Can I have one?"
I nod and smile as he grins widely, putting the picture in his wallet.
"We need to sleep Sam." Dean groans as he starts walking upstairs.
Sam sighs.
"Goodnight Beth."
He looks up to make sure Deans gone and he leans down to kiss the top of my stomach.
"Goodnight Lily."
I smile and walk upstairs to my room. I lay in bed and sigh. I don't want Sam to leave but I can't wait for them to be gone tomorrow. I don't want to be around Dean. It hurts.
-------------
I'll try to update again sometime tonight, I hope you liked this. If you did, please vote. Have a great day💓