Why you should hire an A2P SMS Service Provider?Untitled part

A2P SMS service provider is an application to person messaging service provider. Most recently, Infoholic Research issued its research on the universal A2P messaging market size under the title of "A2P SMS Market- Global Market Drivers, Opportunities, Trends, and Forecasts, 2016-2022". According to the published report, there will be 4.6 billion mobile subscribers which will be unique in nature throughout the globe. Application to person SMS market has been expected to grow at 5.7% CAGR from 2016 to 2020.

The report continues to acknowledge and praise the emergent mobile subscriber base, low prices, and the point of the requirement of no Internet while sending an SMS. Apart from these reasons, there is one reason which is most important of all and that is that everybody is capable of using it.

A question would be arising in the mind of readers that how can any businessmen or organisation use A2P SMS service. Basically they incorporate the messaging service into applications such as:

Interactive services e.g. voting, contests, competitions, charity aidsQuery and search based facilities e.g. contact information, due dates, bank balancesCustomer Relationship Management (CRM) e.g. follow-up surveys, purchase validations, appointment remindersThe question still lies that who can use A2P SMS service. Well, almost everyone can use it as it has been included in Infoholic report as well. You should rather be asking who cannot use it?

Infoholic report has given the following list of industries who use A2P SMS service:

IT and Telecom

BFSI i.e. banking, financial services and insurance

Retail

Utilities

Logistics

Travel

Transport

Government

Education

Entertainment

Healthcare departments

Media

This list is covering almost all the fields of life. If your business field is one of the above mentioned, you can get the benefit of this SMS application service along with your customers.

One can use A2P SMS service in the following ways:

A2P SMS using an API

A2P SMS without using an API