leaving home

(The picture is reina )
"Mom!! Why do we have to?!!? I don't want to move mommy please." I begged as I stumbled on the floor to grab her leg... like a waterfall my tears dropped to the floor!
"REINA! that's enough!.. I'm not going to listen to this anymore, now go pack your things and lets get out of here!" She said as her voice cracked and she broke a tear....
I stood up and hugged her, I asked with the saddest voice "what's wrong?".....

SILENCE......

I left.
I went to my room to pack my bags as my mom had told me... tears were still coming out of my eyes, I couldn't imagine my life somewhere else! Texas is my home I didn't think I'd survive.
I had anxiety and was sure I was going to fall into depression soon!.....

Right before I could start packing I heard the most terrifying scream. My heart stopped! I ran like I've never ran before all the way to mama's room. I got there only to see the most terrifying thing you can imagine! I remember this like it was yesterday!

*****AUTHOR'S NOTE****
*HEY YOU GUYS!! THIS IS MY FIRST EVER OFFICIAL STORY ON WATTPAD!!! IM SO EXCITED!!***

I'm gonna update soon I haven't decided when and when I'll be updating but it's soon!! Leave comments below if you liked it or not and how I can improve it...

Uhm... if you guys want to take parts of my story or copy it somewhere please give me credits!!❤❤

You can send me ideas or anything...
Here's my instagram: na.iiiii
My snapchat:
Neymzzz
(Dont even ask😂😂)
Musical.ly: nximx
STAY RADICAL❤❤