New Plan, New Classmate

Griffin's P.O.V:

Here we go again. Swindling Swindle was fun, so we decided to help the girl to bring back the bird. I think this is more fun than the first one. I called everyone to the Gym after school.

"So welcome back guys" I greeted as Amanda, Savannah, Mellisa and Darren entered the Gym. Ben and I went here earlier.

"Well thanks. What's the plan?" Darren asked. I grabbed a information sheet Ben and I got fron the pet shop yesterday.

"What's that?" Savannah asked.

"It's a information sheet about the blue bird" Ben answered after taking a sip of his smoothie.

"How did you get that?" Amanda asked raising her right eyebrow.

Flashback:

Ben and I went to Pamela Pet Shop to obtain information.

"Why hello" I said to the clerk. I started asking questions and saying things to her until she never notice Ben stealing the sheet. He almost got caught, but I discrated the girl.

"What's your name?" I asked quickly.

"My name is Lena"

"The blue bird will be taken care in a zoo, I'm sorry"

The conversation got boring, so we decided to leave.

End of Flashback

"Well I bribed the clerk $200 to tell me what will happen to Berry" I replied.

"Ok, how are we going to Vegas?" Mellisa asked.

"Ok, we got the information. First thing, we have to tell our parents that we are going camping for the weekend. But, instead for 2 days, we are going to skip school on Friday, to go to Vegas. Mellisa has to hack the school attendance and make us present. Don't worry, no one will notice that we're gone. Now to get tickets-" I explained but I was interrupted.

"Dad already got us tickets, and he's coming with us on Saturday. We need an adult around us" Savannah interrupted.

"He's also excusing me and Darren on Friday" She added.

"Ok, cool, less complicated. Now to get a hotel-" I started but was interrupted again by The Gymnast.

"I told my brother that we are going to Vegas. He told me we can keep his mansion for 3 days" Amanda interrupted. The team looked at her with curious faces.

"You have a brother?" Darren asked.

"You have too many secrets, Amanda" Melissa said. Amanda chuckled. Of course I do. Amanda thought.

"So we got a cool home. Well after that, Berry will be at a hotel for a day, so we have to hack the CCTV's and the air vent in order to Amanda to get the bird. The servant will leave to talk to a zoo to sell the bird, so Savannah and Darren will have to distract her in order to Amanda to get the bird with no trouble" I explained.

"That's it?" Savannah asked.

"No. Griffin will explain further in Vegas" Ben replied.

"I'm really excited for this" Amanda said. We all agreed.

"Today's Monday, so how about we rest this case and chill. We haven't celebrated, really" Ben suggested.

"That seems to be a great idea. I heard that we have a new classmate today. We should welcome her or him, and become friends and have fun" Savannah said. We all agreed. We left the Gym and went into the hallways. We decided to go to the theater room. Then suddenly, Amanda bumped into someone. She dropped her bag.