2 days

So I don't really know what to talk about on this chapter XD

Umm

I have this song stuck in my head it's by a group called Cheat Codes and the name of the song is called Sex 😂😂 it's a dirty song but it's really good

I love the beat of the song too, it's amazing...

Oh, I have some stuff to talk about that I just remembered!

I don't know what it is but I haven't been able to sleep correctly; my now normal sleep time is around 4 in the morning or later and I get up at around 9-12 o'clock the latest. I don't know why I'm not sleep, I don't think I have that insomnia thingy or whatever it's called when you can't sleep. But I don't fucking know...

Another thing I'm not going to be really on today; it's my sisters birthday, she's 19! It's weird how we're both born on the 18th of different months and years XD

I was supposed to be born March 24th but nope, I had to come early because I would've died!

Okay I'm getting off topic...

So I'm not going to be on, I'll try to come on as much as possible to talk to you all whenever I can. You're all amazing and I love you all 💚💚

I can't believe how 14 days went so fast... Now I only have 2 days left... It's honestly the hardest thing I've ever had to do; which is leaving you all. You don't know how much I've been crying the past couple days because I know I'm hurting you all and it's hurting me.

I can't stop doing what I started again... If you know what I mean, it's just really hard to try and stop when you don't have the willpower to stop.

I have a doctors appointment for a follow up tomorrow too at 4:15 pm so yeah... Sorry aboot dat; I'll be back on quickly though because it's just a follow up for my ear to check if I still have an infection or not.

But anyways... That's it, I'll miss you all so much <3 LOVE YOU ALL!!

About My Life...On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara