What??

"Wake up!" I heard my body shaking involuntary weird ass vivid dreams but I don't remember this one.
"Wake the hell up"! I shot up nearly headbutting a head full red hair. "I'm sorry " I rushed looking into the bright green eyes of my best friend " you sleep like the dead" she stated frowning whipping a half her hair over her shoulder putting a hand on her hip. I smirked slightly "I might as well be" she squealed catching me completely off guard "I'm glad you th-" "that's why Im here sleeping beauty you don't have to leave"! She blurted out seeming like she only had enough air for those words."wha-" " see I'm not a warrior Yet! But I am still apart of- well I'm not a warrior yet an I pulled some strings there brided a few others here and boom you got your spot back" she finished cutting me off the second time barely containting herself but forget that. I don't have to leave I can stay ? I mean that's what she said but why don't I feel how she looks right now.
"You're not happy? Why don't you look happy? Whats wrong"!? She said moving closer to me grabbing my hands taking a seat next to me making the low placement ever so graceful." I-i don't know Lisa you heard what they said out there the pack doesn't want me here even if you got that Alphas approval you can't get all 263 Wolfe to approve" I explained kinda hiding the fact I've accepted my fate of being away from this pack and hopefully changing my life around.

She sighed "I know scar but that's not how everyone feels that was just Jason and everyone that agreed with him are idiots the rest-it might sound bad but they don't care either way." She explained letting go of my hands to sit cross legged facing me. I followed her lead and rested my back on the wall.
" I mean you might be right but, what if something happens again I don't even know what complaints they received in the first place, I was guilty no chance of proven innocence " she chuckled a little to which I glared at." I'm not laughing at you babe it's just no one speaks like you it's like a mist on a hot day but for real I'm just a almost warrior we gotta take what we can get right now. we can go speak with the Alphas when they have time so you can work out a way where you limit you exposure to the pack that why any complains would be lies and there's the proof" she finished cheesing as if she's not unconsciously crushing my dreams.
I sighed defeated "okay" I grumbled "thank you Lisa this is why I love you" I said putting a smile on at least it was the thought and innocent gesture that counts no need to bring her mood down for something I'm not ready to speak on. She squealed grabbing me for a tight hug rocking us side to side.

"Okay so now what"? I questioned pulling away. She grin widely "well, i don't think you have anything that needs to be done I say you take a trip to get some wings with me" I raised my eyebrows of course she wants wings."sure " I shrugged she clapped " be ready in 10" she said quickly leaving I'm guessing to get ready.
I laid down one last time closing my eyes processing the present moment because right now I don't think I have the energy to process my back and forth placement.
I sat up slipping my shirt off throwing it behind me to check my previously packed bag to find something else to put on.
By time Lisa tapped on my door I was in a beige tank top with my black hoodie and black jeans paired of course with combat boots.

We were out getting her wings and kinda wondered around town for maybe a hour before we decided to head back.
The town is about a good 26 miles away from the pack grounds for privacy reasons.

'he ain't fly he don't even drive so when you try to sneak out in the middle of the night baby I'm your guy' Chris brown sang in Lisa's Silver bmw which she's names Stone.

"Lisa can I tell you something" she glanced at me trying to quickly study me. "What's up" she answered training her eyes back on the road. " I was actually coming to terms with getting kicked out the pack" she gasp slightly "what do you mean ?" She questioned sitting alittle closer to the wheel as she drove but still stealing glances at my reaction. To see me fidgeting with my nails "I kinda feel .....I don't know suffocated here I mean no one gives me a second look I don't really have a ranking ,I'm not even officially apart of this pack, I can't be officially apart of any pack I'm practically human- no I am I have to be I was just gonna find my way amongst them and try to kinda ... Adapt become a new person and not have to follow Wolfe rules WITH NO WOLFE"! I explained almost feeling like things just suddenly jumped in my lap for me to inspect.