Mr. Collins

Mr.Collins up above ^^

I wake up with my head spinning all around i can barely see straight. I try to get up but  my hands and feet are tied up to the bed. I look around the room and realize im not at home. A million thoughts come to my mind as i look down to see my clothes is off and all i have on is blue shorts and a white tank top. I feel my self getting hot and ready to explode with frustration, but all i do is cry.  Where am i, whats going on.

i lay there looking up to the ceiling when i hear foot steps coming, i look around for somthing anything, but i find nothing so i play asleep. The people enter the room and i hear my mom. My mom shes in on this what the heck.  " we better wake her up now, again im sorry for her misbehavior last night" my mom says. last night i was here over night, they kidnapped me.  " You should know that she is to be disciplined every time she disobeys you," my mom says.

I cant take this so i start to cry, they walk over to me and I open my eyes to see my mom and Mr.Collins my English teacher from my freshmen year in high school. i start to cry thinking that i may never get out of this and thinking about Mark my best friend when will I ever see him again. " Ahh, my lady you are awake, im sorry that we had to meet like this, but things will get better," Mr. Collins says as my mom looks at me with nothing, nothing in her eyes. i yell " what ! mom how can you do this ! i am your daughter your blood ! you cant" just before i was about to finish my sentence i feel a sharp stinging pain hit my face.

in shock i look up at Mr. Collins with his hand still up, " he hit me, you hit me." i cry out in pain. my mom just stares at me and goes out the door and tells Mr.Collins to stay and talk with me. he comes over and sit next to me and say " if you ever talk to your mother or me like that you will face consequences, do you understand me. now i love you and you will be mine. But you have to obey me or i will get upset," those words stabbed my heart like a sword, he loves me. i say nothing to him, even thoe i know he wanted me to say something.

i break the silence by saying " where am i , i want to go home" he says " you are home, well it  was mine but we share it now," tears began to fall from my face, " no this cant be happening, this cant be happening" i say as i get louder and louder, screaming out in pain and hurt. my mom comes and bust open the door. " whats going on" my mom says with anger in her eyes, i start to scream and kick and let out all my anger that has been building up in side, i felt like i was going to explode. " slap her, punch her do something, you've gotta learn" my mom says to Mr. Collins. he stands up to me and i yell " dont touch me don't freaking touch me, you're a coward if you hit me, just like my." he starts to slap me across the face, then put two punches in my side.

pain all i can think about is pain. Still hitting me but i can do nothing because im tied up . I can only move but my head side to side. He stops after 3 minuets what felt like 30minuets. I lay there in so much pain I'm hurt physically and mental. I turn my head and look at him in the eyes showing him my pain, he runs out the room. I then look at my mom, " you shouldn't have did that , thats what you get, your selfish and lazy. Get over it." My mom says as she runs after Mr.Collins .
I lay there suffering with the pain that still stings my legs, hips, stomach , chest, and face that Mr.Collins gave me. He got fired from being my teacher four years ago because he went behind the school looking at little boys and girls play on the play ground. Thats all i heard but i know that there was more, something very disturbing. Now i have to marry that perverted man God knows what else he is.
Still looking around the room for something to break the rope with that I'm tied up to. Suddenly vibration , vibration coming from a dresser , i look over and to my surprise its my phone.!