Chapter 2

Robert's POV

I swear, the entire class turned to look at me, which is honestly not surprising most people want to get a good look at a new student.

I glance at the people looking at me not really giving anyone a second thought, except two people. A boy and a girl. Why they caught my attention, I have no idea but the next thing I knew I was examining their features.

The boy who I know from role-call as Caleb Parnell had curly dark brown hair tucked under a grey beanie. His eyes a striking green yet glazed in sadness, his facial features where somewhat masculine with a strong jaw and prominent nose, he looked like a typical sixteen year old boy.

The girl known as Ashlynn Romanoff also had dark brown hair but she had bleached in highlights, her eyes a hazel color. She turned back to the front before I got a good look but her face seemed feminine and "perfect" for lack of a better word.

I spent the rest of class taking notes and observing the two. Caleb was staring blankly at the chalkboard and Ashlynn was drawing some odd drawings in her notebook.

About two or three minutes into class i hear foot steps sprinting down the hall then two girls all of a sudden burst into the class.

"Miss. Steel Miss. Storm you two are late." she said sternly. "Yes Mrs. Lewis we know." the blond referred to as Miss. Steel said. "Just take your seats girls" Mrs Lewis sighed.

The girls go take there seats, the blond is in the front with Ashlynn and the ravenette comes to sit next to me. She puts her books on the desk and sits down. A moment of silence waves over until she notices me.

"Oh hi" she she said quietly, I smiled at her in response "Are you new here?" She asked with a smile,"Yes"she smiled and introduced her self "I'm Sybil" "I'm Robert" "Well its nice to meet you Robert" she whispered kindly then went back to looking at the chalk bored.

Time passed faster than i expected and the next thing i knew i was at lunch looking for a table. My eyes wander the tables of the cafeteria looking for an empty seat. "Robert!" I hear someone call, I turn my head in the direction of the voice to see Sybil waving me over.As i walk over i can see she is siting at a table with Ashlynn,Caleb, Miss. Steel and a boy I've never seen before.

"Hay Robert do you need a place to sit?" she questioned "Yes i do." "Well here you can sit with us." She said gesturing to an empty seat between the two other boys "Oh thanks." with a kind smile i took my seat and started to eat.

"So Robert why don't i introduce you to everyone?" smiling she turned to Miss. Steel "This is Sapphire the oldest of our little group." she pointed to the blond who glared at me untrustingly . Sybil then turns to Ashlynn placing a hand on her shoulder. "This is Ashlynn but we call her Ash for short" "hi it's nice to meet you" Ashlynn said kindly, i smiled back at her in response. "And the boys to your left and right are Caleb and Sebastian" she said pointing to them, they turn to me and introduced themselves.

After the introductions they went on to asking me the basic questions . " So Robert where are you from?" Ash asked sweetly, pulling my mind away from the soggy burger i was eating "New York" I Stated bluntly continuing to eat "Wow really?! But that so far!" Sebastian said in a questioning tone as he stated the obvious. "Yes very far 2,603.4 miles to be precise, me and my family wanted to, get away from the city, far away." I spoke trailing off. "Why?" Asked Caleb mouth full "I'd rather not talk about it if you don't mind." My change in expression clearly conveying my sadend mood,as they all noded in understanding.

From then on they continued the questioning, asking me where I went to school prior,how old I was,when my birthday was, if I had any siblings. They talked with me all throughout lunch up until the bell rang and we all got up to go to our respective classes, but not before Sybil insisted upon showing me around the town after school to which I reluctantly agreed to.
Time flew by hoping from class to class until the final bell rang, I gather up my things and leave the building meeting the others outside.

OUTFITS

Robert

Caleb

Caleb

Sebastian

Sebastian

Sybil

Sapphire

Sapphire

And you've already seen Ash!!!!!