“Wait I did-” He paused, “You can hear my thoughts? So I dont have to talk out loud.”

“That’s pretty neat so people cant hear where you're going, if we had enemies.” Ren hypothesized.

“Back on topic Ren, head north until you come to a forest. If you can, join a group or sneak pass the orcs at the forest entrance and proceed through the forest you should find me not too far from that place. So far there have been no enemies in sight so you should be fine.” Kaisho explained.

“Alright I'll make my way down there. Renzuke out.” Ren joked as the chat went silent.

“That was the friend of yours?” Atsuko asked him.

“He's making his way here shortly, when he gets here I’ll introduce the 3 of you. For now lets keep going.” He turned back forward and continued walking, “About that fight, with the orc boss. It's good that Ryuu didn't get hit. Before you helped me I was cut, it felt..... real. My chest burned like it was on fire and I could only imagine a fatal hit.” He explained.

“Oh really?” Atsuko questions as she steps on Ryuus tail.

“YEE-OW!” He shouts, “What was that for?

“Just testing out what he said.” she laughs as she rubs her horns.

Kaishos ears twitch and the bushes to the right of them begin to shake. Suddenly before he could react, 4 orcs leaped from the bushes. An ambush. Grabbing Ryuu by his tail he pulls him out the way of the an orcs attack.

“Great job Ryuu!” Atsuko shouts.

“Run for the exit!” Kaisho shouts as he unsheathes he swords and blocks the next attack.

Ryuu returns the favor by grabbing Kaisho and pulling him out of the battle, while Atsuko readies her arrows.

“Flash Shot!” She yells as the tip of her arrow emitted a bright glow and released from her hand. Crashing into the ground and exploding with a burst of light disorienting the orcs “Go! We're almost there.”

They rushed towards the light as it became closer the faster they ran. Reaching the light the group turned around and separated into a plain leading to Kochani, while their orcan enemies appeared out of the dark forest ready for a fight.

“Ryuu formation as normal, Kaisho take them on!” Atsuko yelled.

Kaisho headed forward into the first two orcs striking the left on with a quick thrust for 31 damage and side stepping the others attack.

“Astral Spark!”

The lightning bolt shot at the other orc attacking Kaisho causing it to flinch and take a step backwards. Atsuko approached the orc with quick speed shooting arrows into its heart killing the orc quickly and preparing for the next two orcs. Kaisho stabbed the orc,. Its hp began to rapidly drop 249, 229, 209. Knowing the end was coming the orc reached to grab Kaisho. Kaisho weaved under its arm and stabbed it with his other blade. 169, 129, 89.

“Kaisho get back!” Atsuko shouts as she pulls out a dagger.

Kai pulled his swords from the orcs body as his hair flew into his face blinding him. Atsuko stabbed it in the back of the neck. 74, 59, 44. Losing itself it began swinging madly and hit Kaisho sending him backwards for 26 damage.The blow landed on his chest and he fell to his back, while the orcan grabbed Atsuko, held her high and began swinging her. Kaisho stood to his feet and took a step back as the beast continued to swing Atsuko. It then released her into the air while two more orcs appeared from the forest. Atsuko screamed and Ryuu had not moved from the position he had been standing and seemed to be mediating. Little could the others tell, thoughts were spinning around in his head.