Page Six ♥ Cute and Inspirational Love Quotes w/ Images Part-2

11) "To the world you may be but one person, but to one person you might be the world."

12) "Meeting you was fate. Becoming your friend was a choice. But falling in love with you was beyond my control"

13) "When you are important to another person, that person will always find a way to make time for you; no excuses, no lies, no broken promises"

14) "Falling in love is like jumping off a really tall building. Your brain tells you it is not a good idea, but your heart tells you that you can fly"

15) "You always find a way to make me feel special, and I will forever love you for that"

16) "Fate controls who walks into your life but you decide who you let walk out, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go"

17) "Don't say you love me unless you mean it, because I might do something stupid... like believe it."

18) "Someday someone will find a way to make all of the pain and sadness disappear"

19) "If you give me a chance, or gave us a chance, I'd spend the rest of my life proving to you that you made the right decision."

20) "People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason why the world is in chaos, is because things are being loved and people are being used."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**AUTHOR'S NOTE:**

I added an external link, that leads to a slideshow for banners that correspond with these quotes. Feel free to click on the link down below and check them out ♥