The Nightmares Begin

A/N Yes,I know that's similar to the title of an Invader Zim episode, and I hope you're enjoying the new, improved version of Untitled. Thanks for reading!I can't get the bold typing tostopfrom my iPad so,this chapter is written in bold. Btw, if you didn't catch the hints, (Megan Frost) (Jack), this has hidden RotG in it . Don't judge me for loving my Jacky Baby 💙💙💙

~Megza

My walki-talki started to buzz. "Megan! It's dark! What do I do?!", Auburn said on the other end. "Use your flashlight and stay low." Jack smiled at me. "You must be trained for this." I blushed and replied, "Yeah.. I watch a lot of scary movies.. It's kinda like training, I guess."

Jack grabbed my hand. We looked into eachother's eyes. "AHEM!STILL HERE!",Jim said as he walked in between us, separating our hands. "We should um.. Probably explore some more.." I said. "Make sure to use your flashlights.", Jim said. Jack gave Jim an annoyed look. "Yeah. Maybe Jim could just shove that flashlight-" "Keep those thoughts to yourself. I don't want conflict started."

Jack rolled his eyes and walked to the other side of me. He then grabbed my hand. "Okay." Jim's face turned red as he tried to butt in between us again. Jack moved closer to me so this wasn't possible. "

"Don't be jealous." ,I smirked at Jim. He dead stopped, his eyes open wide. "Megan...", he whisperedI was silent. He pointed behind me. I slowly turned around. Behind me was a tall figure.

"Wh...what's on his ..h..hands?" I looked at his hands. They were bloodstained. Jack grabbed me, and pulled me back. The figure laughed a deep, demonic laugh. I gripped my knife. Jack saw me and asked me what I was doing. I flung the knife straight at the figure. You could hear a squish as the figure fell to the floor.

I laughed to myself. "There's your psycho." Jim walked over to the figure, and grabbed its hand. "Yep.. He's dea-" the figure grabbed Jim's hand and ripped his arm clean off. Jim let out a shrill, long scream. He fell to the floor beside the figure. I kneeled by him. "Jim? Jim, c'mon. Wake up. Please Jim?" A sudden wave of realization hit me. I reach for his pale hand. No pulse. I felt his neck. No pulse.

"Jim, no. Come on, we'll make it through this, please. Get up. Noo no no no no no. You have to get up. You can hold my hand, you can stand beside me, I don't care just please.......please........get up. I just want you-" I was cut off because I couldn't talk while crying. Jack came over to comfort me.

'It's gonna be okay, Megan. Ssshhh... Stop crying. It's okay. I'm here with you." I got up. "Wait.. Where's the other one? Jack and I both saw the mysterious figure had dissappeared. Jim's dead body still lying there. I grabbed my walki-talki/ "Auburn? You there? Jim's dead. He died." I stiffled a cry. "The psycho got him. He was here. He was here and now he's gone."