As she lost herself in the landscape that stretched endlessly with paddy fields, she felt a pair of strong arms sliding around her waist. He pulled her back to him. Swara smiled and rested her head on his chest. He buried his face in her neck and closed his eyes.

'I could not see bade papa so shattered.' He mumbled....

Swara understood his pain and caressed his strong arms softly. There was so much hatred in the family.... So many people suffered....She sighed with sadness,

'Do you think he would forgive your aunt?' Swara asked

Sanskar straightened but his arms were still wrapped around her, 'I don't think so. She has lost him forever. She knows it. That is why she is also shattered and crushed.' Sanskar explained

'By the way Swara, your friend Hridoy was confined here but he escaped at night.' Sanskar informed her casually but he was worried about it. What if Hridoy surfaced again to harm Swara?

Swara turned around and looked up at him, 'He won't harm me Sanskar. I am worried that he would come after you.' She spoke aloud her thoughts,

'As long as we are together, no one can harm us. Come on let us leave this creepy house.' He pulled Swara's arm but Swara stalled him

'What about Roopali aunty Sanskar? We can't leave her alone here.' Swara asked him

'What do we do?' he asked her advice,

'Let us take her to Kolkata and admit her in a good hospital. I think she was neglected here and she is depressed and sad.'

'Ok let us move. Ask her nurse also to come..' he said

Swara was surprised to see Roopali pleased with the news of shifting to city. A faint ray of hope shone in her eyes and Swara was touched by her gesture of blessings.

They left the gloomy house by evening. Annapurna was asked not to show her face again to him by her husband so she left in the car she came by. She did not tell anyone about her destination. Swara felt that Annapurna should have been pleased that her husband did not get her arrested. Roopali was wheeled by her nurse into Sisodia's car and the car followed them. Annapurna did not bother about the sick woman who was the wife of her arrested brother. Swara was turned off by Annapurna's callous and unfeeling attitude.

Sanskar had already called up Ishan and updated him about the latest. He also warned him about Hridoy's escape and the danger lurking around Ishan. Sanskar's friend, the Cabinet Minister congratulated him on the successful mission over the phone. He was part of the plan that Sanskar and Ishan hatched to trap Sisodia. He helped them in executing it with the supply of weapons and personnel.

Roopali was housed in Maheshwari house temporarily till she was admitted in the hospital. When Sanskar and Swara reached Baadi, there was a small crowd at the entrance. They rushed in anxiously. They could hear the wailing of women from a house in the first floor. When Sanskar glanced at Swara, she whispered that it was Hridoy's grandparents' house.

She came to know from dida that the lorry Hridoy was travelling had plunged into the river and he was killed instantly. Swara was distressed at the loss of her childhood friend.She remembered the times when they used to fight and practice music.There were tears in her eyes. Sanskar hugged her quietly and comforted her. Though he felt relieved that Hridoy was no more to trouble Swara, he could not see the tears in her eyes. So he waited till she got a grip on herself and then left her, unwillingly. He headed straight to Ishan's house.

Sujata was shocked at the events that took place in her absence. She was aghast that Annapurna and her brother were responsible for Mohini and Suraj's deaths but she was happy that the truth was finally exposed. She hoped that Mohini and Suraj rested in peace now. She was not a woman who carried grudges.For her, past was over and done with.The Present and Future mattered to her more. And what excited Sujata was the fact that Swara's parents and grandparents would be coming tomorrow on the auspicious first day of the Navratri with their Priest. They would be fixing up the date for Sanskar and Swara's wedding.