Practice

Okaaayy Youu Guyss !! Please Keep Reaaddinngg !! It'll Get 💯 Times Better If You Keep Reading !!!

Dont forget to Vote Commemt & Share As Well !!

~Bianca~

We arrived in this large arena.It looked strange.I touched the necklace that said Love on it.Us girls all had one,Faith had Faith,Crystal had Hope,Destiny had Destiny,Reina had Believe,Melanie had Dream,& Jordan had Strong.It's all something we needed,something to remind us of who we are,what we do,what we need in our lives.

"Welcome all!This will be the place you will be practicing your skills!You will also get a chance to meet your competition!Good Luck!And may be the Ratchetness in your favor!"A male announced.I'm guessing he's the idiot who came up with the idea of this stupid game.You want to welcome me to a game in which me & all my friends & my boyfriend & their boyfriends might die in.No thanks,thanks alot.

I tied up my long red hair & looked for a weapon I can practice on.I found an axe with sharp ends & points,there was two small ones & one large one.I grabbed it & went to the back of the arena.I began the practicing.Some realistic like people came on,but it was just a visual.

"You may now begin in 1.....2....3..."The woman said.And an horn went on at the end.The visuals of people came at me.I jumped ontop of a rock & hit it with the axe at the head.The first visual crumbled down.I did a back flip & killed the one that was going to sneak up on me & try to get me.I ducked & found on at my side & got up & quickly killed the one in front of me.& I threw one of my axes at the one running towards me.I was panting heavily,the visuals went away so I'm guessing it was over.I heard clapping & turned around quickly to find Liam there clapping.

"That was great!"He said.

"Thanks but it won't be great when I have to end up doing it to you when we're the last two groups."I said crossing my arms.

"Look...It won't happen...I know your scared & I know you don't want both of our groups to be here...but whatever happens...I'll be with you forever & always."He said.He got close to me & grabbed me by my waist & pulled me in to him.Our lips slowly touched & made connections.

"Awww!You guys are so cute!"We heard.We backed away quickly.It was one of those bitches from The Bombers.There was the leader of the group,Amarie.& Then there was Ashley,Selena,Jessica,Elizabeth,& MaryLynn.

"Why are you here?"I asked.

"No reason,we were just wandering here & found you doing this,you got great skills,its too bad you won't make it halfway."Amarie said.

"You either walk away now,or all of your heads chopped off hanging,will be showing my skills,got it?"I asked in a strong tone.

They all backed away quickly.Amarie had a smirk on her face.I turned to Liam.

"I didn't know you were so violent."He said.

"Just go,Liam,right now I need to be practicing,not kissing."I said.

"Okay,I love you."He said.