Strong (Harry Styles fanfic)

My name is Lara and this is the story of my life i am in 12th and i'm about to turn 18, im not popular, i HATE dresses, and i'm not one of those girls who think they don't need make up me without make up i look like a crack smoking bum. Any way i have 4 Best friends Kendall is my bestist friend were exactly the same pretty much, then Autumn, Kaitlyn, and Elizabeth but we call her Liz and we almost died together so we call each other the death buddies and were really weird and of course there is the bitch of the school named Nevaeh, and her side kicks Briannah, Yedria, and her boyfriend Deven. And Nevaeh is a HUGE slut every time i see her her tongue is either down some random guys throat of her boobs are, and don't get me wrong like most of the popular's she's really fucking ugly, butt, she's a whore so i guess that's why people like her. And me im just average nothing more nothing less, anyway i wear clothes from hot topic, and i wear eyeliner foundation and mascara. I have a boyfriend that the BITCH (Nevaeh) is trying to steal, so shit's gonna go down. And im not the type you wanna fight with anyways my boyfriends name is Cubby. He has blue eyes and blonde hair. And he come's to my house alot cause my parents are always working so i practically live on my own so and i am still a vergin. oh yeah i have hazel eyes and bleach blonde hair i flippen love putting rainbow colors in it cause fucking yolo anyway underneith is blue then it turns to purple. I live in California san deigo that is and im an only child. Well lets get on with the story.

XX

I wake up to the annoying ring of my alarm. i go get food cause im a fatty, then go get in the shower listening to Paramore.

Once im done i go into my closet picking out Black ripped Skinnies and a Sleeping With Sirens Shirt. Then i put on my make up and text Kendall and Autumn telling them i'll be there to pick them up soon then i straighten my hair. after that i put on my pink and black converse grab my IPhone and keys, then im out the door heading to Kendall's first cause she's closer i drive a 1987 chevy silverado. I soon pull up to Kendall's house. And she takes forever like always so i decide to call her telling her to move her ass. "Hello?" she says "i'm here bitch move your ass!" "Okay i'm coming" "k bye" she walks out the door wearing regular skinny jeans and a grey sweater that she always wears. "Fuckin finally" i say as she gets in the truck "GEEEZ" she says turning on the radio. "Next stop Autumn's" i say "No Shit" she bites back. As we pull up to Autumn's she's waiting out side for us. "Took you Long enough" "sorry it was me" Kendall says in defeat.

Soon we get to school "fuck" Kendall says annoyed like. we all go our separate ways heading to class. As i'm walking to my locker everyone's staring at me when Nevaeh walks up to me and whispers in my ear "he's mine" and out of rage i turn around punching her in the face "YOU LITTLE BITCH" she screams and tries to swing at me so i punch her again right in the nose. and it starts bleeding. just fucking great. Then my language arts teacher Ms. Young or as i call her Ms. Bitch Face "LARA! DID YOU HIT HER!?!" " i sure as fuck did" i reply in a bitchy tone. "you're going straight to the prinsibals office" she states dragging me to the office "sit here and dont move until your called in there" so to annoy her i stand up and keep switching chairs "I MEAN IT" then the kid next to me i think his name is Harry, Harry Styles and he is the school bad ass starts laughing. then when Ms. Bitch Face leaves he says something "what did you do to get here?" "I punched Nevaeh, in the face, and then her nose started bleeding" i stated "What about you?" i asked back "I threatened a teacher." i was looking at him and i noticed he had a lip pierceing and a shit ton of tatoos "you checking me out?" he asks in a very cockily tone "nope just trying to count your 40,000 tatoos" "bite me" he grits through his teeth "you wish" after what seemed like hours but was really like 5 minutes he spoke up again " you're Conllay's girl right?" he asks "Maybe" i reply "No need to be a bitch" i was about to punch him in the face, but instead i decide to be nice "yes, i'm his girl" "thank you was that so hard" "yes" just then the door opened "Ms. Hopson, come in" i get up and walk in.

Well i have 2 days of detition just fucking great. now i walk into year book and sit by Kendall "where were you?" she asks "the prisabals" "WHY?!?!" she almost shouts "I hit Nevaeh" i state proudly "holy shit!" "Kendall?" Mr. Stonebrink asks "Yes?" "Language" he says back "Sorry" *BBEEEEEEPPP* "well there's the bell, see ya later" "Okay see you at lunch" as i'm walking to Social Studies Nevaeh walks by me and shoves me "BITCH want me to hit you again?!" "Nope" she says cockily. Then i get to Mr. Schall's class someone comes up behind me and grabs me by the waist and swings me around and i squeak like a dog when i get scared, so i squeaked "Whoa come down babe" i hear my boyfriend's voice "Oh its you" i say in releif "who did you think it was?" "No one" as we walk into class i notice that he looks really nervous and worried

"okay class dont forget to study for the test" My math teacher says. and now it's the end of the day and at lunch Cubby still looked nervous and figity and Nevaeh kept looking at him so i was starting to get really scared. So i try and find him to talk after the bell rings. As i'm looking i hear the sound of him moaning so i turn the corner and see him kissing Nevaeh so i scream "THE FUCK IS THIS DICK FACE?!?!?!?!" "Lar it's not what it looks like" he says in a sorrow tone "FUCK YOUR MOM!" i say in anger then run as i'm running down the hall an arm catches my waist and holds me. "Get off" i say punching the person "Nope" and i already know who it is Harry.. "Calm down" he tries to make me feel better i sniffle and im now crying "What happened?" "Nothing" "Well something happened" "JUST DROP IT" "I was only trying to help" "Well thanks but i dont need help" he finally lets me go and i drive home.

A/N: Thank you soo much for reading it's my first fanfic hope you like it and follow me on

Twitter: Harry_Louis6874

Instagram: Sierra_Stylinson