//4//

//chapter four//

I wake up and realise that last night I actually had a full conversation with Ethan, and then come to another realisation of the encounter with Maddie.

I flop myself out of bed and get ready for school.

*bus ride*

On the bus ride as I am minding my own business, I have my earphones blasting some Drake music as I sit and enjoy the breeze coming from the air vent until a certain someone blocks my air.

'Well hello nobody' she snorts with her other friends behind.

'What is your problem?' I say confidently for once, 'what?'

'What is my problem? What is your problem you boyfriend stealing nobody' She spits back at me, angry that I was talking back to her.

'I didn't steal your boyfriend.' I reply calmly. 'I was just hanging with him. Nothing happened, and you would know that if you weren't such a selfish person' Oh no, what am I doing. I can't believe I'm talking back to Maddie Perez!!

'Well you don't know what I am capable of doing to you, so stay away from Ethan or else..' she hisses and walks off the bus. I just roll my eyes at her, stand up and start walking out of the bus to school.

*school*

[Skip to Recess]

After a boring lesson of geography, I meet up with Jasmine at the cafeteria, 'So, how was class?' she asks grabbing some tongs and placing cinnamon scrolls on her plate, 'Boring as per usual.' I say as I take a plate and add some salad to the plate, I don't really eat any sweet things. It's not because I'm on a diet, it's purely because I just don't have a sweet tooth like some people.

After we grab food, we get a place at the cafeteria, the way the seating plan goes is

One table for the jocks - airheads

One table for the marching band - way too loud

One table for the simple girls - i wish i had their life, very sophisticated.

One table for the simple guys - they go for the simple girls

One table for the nerds - I was once apart of that table until I met Jasmine

One table for the irresponsible - do their homework last minute

One table for the IT girls - ugh.

One table for the tech dudes - love computers

One table for the dudes - try hards, try way too hard to be "chill"

One table for me and Jasmine - we have it to ourselves

The rest of the tables are just regular people.

THEN THERE'S A TABLE FOR DEM POPULAR PEOPLE

Including, Ethan, Jakob, Chris, Maddie & her obnoxious friends, some other guys and yeah...

Pretty straight forward.

As we sit down someone taps my shoulder, I turn around to Ethan and hesitate at the idea of talking to him, after that encounter with Maddie.

'Hey, can I talk to you..' he asks me, then looks at Jasmine, 'alone?' he finishes.

I turn to Jasmine, 'Go ahead..I'll be fine.' she winks.

I get up and follow him to where he leads me...the janitor's closet.

The janitor's closet is basically a really small room every student access for privacy. The Janitor is never there so we all take advantage of that room.