I'm not a Hero

By 

By 

Synopsis: The criminals are slowly disappearing. The drug ring is suddenly under a new and unseen power. A new hero arrives with a warning, and an apparent intention to fight for good.

In the mist of this all, Trent, a hero with the power of telekinesis has to deal with being probably the first super hero being kicked out of home and school, being forced to live off the streets, and even, steal? When his best friend Hellena, a social outcast with three personalities demands he come live with her after learning of his predicament, he didn't know what to expect, but it wasn't a four story mansion with more pools than occupants. Wanting to pay rent to his new house mate, (or is it mansion mate?) he takes a job working for the new drug lord, hoping to get info at the same time to shut down the operation. But the drug lord is doing more than meets the eye, and to hero community's shock, none of it actually anywhere near bad. When the leather back clad new hero breaks into the hero's HQ, she suddenly seems to have the answers to their questions, where have the villains and criminals gone? Have they made a difference? Or is this the calm before the storm? But can they even trust this girl who acts more villain than hero? But everything seems to be oddly going right for Trent. His best friends a billionaire who feels like she owes Trent more than she can repay, even buying them into the private school with his two best mates, who are also hero's in their spare time. He's got a job working for a notorious drug dealer who really isn't that bad, and he's a super hero! But Hellena is hiding something, and Trent can't help but feel like she knows more about everything than she's letting on. She might just have the answers everyone's looking for. But what could this mentally unstable honest girl possibly have hidden from him?

https://www.wattpad.com/306682897-i%27m-not-a-hero-chapter-1-the-start-of-it-all