Chapter 12: I'm Sorry I couldn't Protect You

Start from the beginning

Zachary: "Hello son, it's been a while. I thought I should come to see you and see how you ar---" *He looks over Fox's shoulder to see Panda and four kids standing behind her.* "What is this?! My son is a father?!"

Fox: "Oh, yes, yes I am." *He turns around, picks up Sebastian Jr and faces his father again.* "Dad, meet Sebastian Jr."

Zachary: "Aww, isn't he a cute one. How old are they?"

Fox: "They're all five."

Zachary: "Born at the same time? Oh, you poor woman."

Panda: "Yes it was painful, VERY painful but it was worth it. I got four beautiful children out of it."

Sebastian Jr: "Daddy, who is this?"

Fox: "This is your grandad. This is my dad."

Sebastian Jr: "Grandpa? Hehe Grandpa!" *He reaches his arms out for Zachary to hold him.*

Fox: "I think he wants you to hold him." *He said passing Sebastian Jr over to Zachary.*

Zachary: "Oh," *He holds Sebastian Jr in his arms.* "So, when are you going to teach them how to use Blood Magic."

Panda: "NEVER!" *She clears her thought.* "Sorry, we won't be teaching them Blood Magic Zachary."

Zachary: "And why not?"

Panda: "Because," *She started picking up Precilla and they rub noses with each other.* "It's too dangerous and they're only five. I'm not willing to take the risk even if it is to learn how to use a powerful magic."

Zachary: "My father was willing to take that risk with me."

Fox: *He takes Sebastian Jr out of Zachary's hands and puts him down on the floor.* "I'm sorry dad but I'm going to have to agree with Panda. It's too dangerous. I mean, I am their father and I'm meant to protect them not do anything that could possibly kill them. I love them with all of my heart."

Maxton: *He walks walks up to Fox and hugs one of his legs, because of how short he was, and looked up at him.* "And we wuv you too daddy."

Fox: *He picks Maxton up and rubs noses with him.* "I wuv you more."

Maxton: "Mummy, Daddy, what's that?" *He asked pointing to a big crowd of people in the distance.*

Fox: "I don't know sweetheart. That's not normal, we never get things like that around here."

Panda: "Something tells me they aren't friendly visitors." *She says pointing to the sky that had the letters 'F E O' writing in smoke.*

Fox: *He widens his eyes when he sees the letters in the sky.* "Everyone inside the house, now!"

[With that everyone ran into the house and went into the living room. Fox explain what was going on and Julia, the nurse, took the kids to a safe place away from the fight. However Ashley was left behind as she wanted to help fight.

They all walk outside and stand in a line waiting for the F.E.O to come to them.]

Sebastian: "HAAAAA!!!!" *She charges up a transforms into her Super Saiyan Demon God form at full strength.*

Lawliet: "I'd never thought I would be using this form again." *She charges up, Lawliet grows big white wings and transforms into her Angel form also at full strength.*

Panda: "They will not harm my family!!" *She shouted as her voice became more demonic and she transforms into her 666 form at full strength. She then unleashes her sword and it turns into a strong demon sword.*