Chapter 3

Okay! Before I start this chapter I just wanted to say, I know some of The Next Step characters don't go to CDC but just because of this chapter I'm making them go there!
_______
Briar ~a couple of days later~
I run into CDC with my bag swung over my shoulder as I'm trying to hold dance shoes, my phone and a water bottle. I know what your thinking..why didn't I just put everything in my bag, well lets just say I ran here!

"Am I late?" I pant throwing everything in my hand onto the floor

"Only by a minute" Isaac says smiling sheepishly, I pick up all of my stuff putting it in my bag then I slide it across the room. With my dance shoes in hand I walk over to Victoria and start putting them on and then start stretching.

"So why were you so late?" Victoria asks

"Well I slept in because my alarm didn't go off and my mum wasn't home to drive me here" as soon as I finish telling her an alarm can be heard coming from the other side of the room. I get up and go to my bag pulling out my phone as the alarm blares through the studio.

"You.have.got.to.be.kidding.me!" I say while Victoria burst out in laughter, I throw my phone in my bag rolling my eyes as I walk over to Victoria who is bright red.

"Oh quit it will you"

~after dance~
I walk into the car as mum smiles sweetly at me

"How was it?" She asks politely driving off

"It was great! I even got to fit in my evening run!" I say sarcastically rolling my eyes

"Oh get over it Bri" mum laughs I get out my phone and see that I have a text message,I furrow my eyebrows as I read it

Myles: I need to talk to you!

Why would he need to talk to me? Like seriously he doesn't even know me!

Me: Why?

Myles: You know how you told me to get her flowers?

Me: Yea?.....

Can't he just get to the point?

Myles: Well she is allergic to them damnitt! Also she also broke up with me.

Me: And this is my fault because....?

Myles: Because I took your advice and brought her flowers which resulted into her going all red then minutes later breaking up with me!

I roll my eyes turning off my phone and putting in my lap, I don't have time to listen to this guy's problems like out of all the people he could of spoken to he chooses me...a complete stranger.

"Briar! Were home" I get out of the car and head inside running upstairs throwing myself onto my bed, I lay there for a while till my phone vibrates in my bag.

"Seriously can't you leave me alone?" I mumble to myself grabbing my phone

Myles: Im sorry...I shouldn't have taken that all out on you especially since I have no clue who you are, Its been a rough day.

Well hey at least he is nice enough to apologise.

Me: Its fine! Just don't take your anger out on me again or I will have to kill you.

Myles: Kill me? Pfft I bet you couldn't even kill a fly

Me: oh whatever, I may be a girl but Im quite strong!

Myles: Whatever helps you sleep at night!

I turn off my phone and head downstairs, I see my sister on the couch watching some Pretty Little Liars (A/N that show is amazing like what even!)

"Your watching this without me!" I pout jumping onto the couch with her

"You were busy!"

_____
This chapter is a little bit longer! I just hope its not to boring (it gets more interesting later on...hopefully)

slaynochelle will be writing the next chapter btw! :)