Neo (RWBY) X Reader

Disclaimer: I do not own RWBY. If I did I would have Neo cosplay as Mary Poppins from Mary Poppins.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N)'s POV

Okay, got the latest dust supplies organized and shipped to the White Fang, took care of the moles in the group, payed off/blackmailed/silenced a couple of cops and judges, got those blueprints that Cinder chick wanted, "convinced" Junior to keep his trap shut about working with us, and got Neo some more ice cream. Don't want to break my arm patting myself on the back, but I say that is a pretty good day to me. Still doesn't help how tired I am, but hey whatcha gonna do? Well I'm about to get to my room so I can finally relax. A couple of the grunts give me weird looks as I pass by them.

"Gonna sleep for the next two weeks. No one wake me." I shot one of them a glare when they try to say something. I really don't want to deal with anyone right now. I just want to lay down and forget the world exists. Once at my room, I kick the door open and then slam it shut. Finally some rest and relaxation. I kick my shoes off and flop down on my bed haphazardly. Closing my eyes I try to let the sweet release of sleep to envelop me. But then a weight knocks the air out of my lungs.

"PFF!" Quickly I shoot up and shout, "Okay who's the dead man?!?" Looking around I feel the weight still on my chest. Glancing down I see Neo smiling up at me. "Neo? What are you doing here?" She starts to talk real fast. Well not really talk so much as move her lips like she's talking but luckily I can read lips. With how long I've been working with her you gotta figure some way out to understand her even when the scrolls are not at hand. "Whoa, there Neo slow it down a bit." She pushes her bottom lip out in a mock pout before repeating what she "said".

'I came to see you of course.'

"Well if you want your ice cream I left it in your personal freezer in the kitchen." She shakes her head.

'No, I came to see my favorite henchman of course.' I roll my eyes at her little nickname she has for me. She knows that I am technically her equal in this little mob family Roman's got. Heck, even Cinder treats us as equals with the only reason for me not being on her "team" at Beacon was that I was busy in Vacuo (don't ask) when she sent in the papers yet Neo still calls me her "henchman". I think its because she started working for Roman first but she really doesn't have that much time on me.

"What do you mean?" She then forces me to lay back down and she looks me in the eyes.

'I came to see you.' She then snuggles into my chest.

"Neo you are acting weird today. I mean weirder than usual." She then hits my chest knocking some of the wind out of me. Okay, that's normal for her though it's usually a smack to the back of the head. Well, I should say my head since I have never once seen her do that to anyone other than me.

'I wanted to see you. Do I really need to spell it out to you?' Honestly, she looks cute when she gets like this. Instead of her little mock pout, this one is actually real and I think it's way cuter. So, of course, I keep teasing her.

"Well you know I was horrible in Linguistics class so maybe just spell it out." She then glares at me before letting out a huff.

'I can't believe I like you.' Time for my patent snark.

"Yeah, frankly I don't get why people like me either. Given the whole criminal thing." She looks up at me like she is scared.

'No I mean I "like" you.' She tries to put emphasis on the word "like". Why would she do that? Wait give me a minute... Oh, my Oum.

"You don't mean..." She nods her head to answer my unfinished question.

'You always treat me so kindly even though when we first started I was a total bitch to you. You helped me out when Roman wasn't around and you always got me my favorite kind of ice cream whenever I was wasn't feeling well.'

"Wait you knew about that?" She nods her head. "How?"

'You weren't exactly stealthy when you tried to drop them off. I also didn't tell anyone because I know you try to keep up an image around here even though you treat some of the goons more like little siblings than you do a superior.'

"Really? All that has made you like me?"

'Yes, those and you being able to go toe-to-toe with me and come out unscathed is a major turn on.' Well then.

"So is this just your form of asking me out?" She answers me by jumping up and capturing my lips in a kiss. Honestly, its more of a make out session but like hell if I am going to complain. She breaks away and I gasp for air as she smirks at me. "I'm taking that as a yes." She then hugs me close and I do the same. Before long she starts grinding against me. "Neo? What exactly are you doing?" She looks up at me and instead of saying anything she makes a circle with her thumb and pointer and sticks to fingers from her other hand into said circle....

"Really?" She eagerly nods her head and I let out a sigh before pushing her off and getting up from the bed. "Alright just let me get a shower first." While I'm walking to my bathroom Neo jumps onto my back wrapping her arms and legs around me. "What you want to join me or something?" The hungry look in her eyes tells me everything. "Maybe I should have thought this through more." Neo nuzzles her cheek against mine as I walk into the bathroom for what will probably be an eventful shower.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not going to have much to say other than this was requested by reaper503 and have great day/evening depending on where/when you are reading this.