Coming Out

Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy was shaking his leg, so much that his boyfriend Albus was getting annoyed. They had almost gotten to King's Cross where their parents would be picking them up. For the first week of the holidays Scorpius and Albus would be going to their own homes and once their parents were taking a break from work for Christmas they would all be staying together at the Burrow, even Draco.

"Scorp, we're not even telling them for like two weeks, calm down." Albus tried to comfort his boyfriend.

"But Al, what if they can tell? What if they sense it straight away?" Scorp asked quietly and nervously.

"Don't worry babe. They won't guess it, both of our Dad's are oblivious and even if my Mum notices she'll wait for us to tell. She's never been one to out other people." Albus then rested his hand on Scorpius' leg. "I love you."

"I love you too, so much and I just hope that our families can see that." Scorpius whispered right back before leaning in to kiss his gorgeous boyfriend.

By the time they were off the train and stood by their parents Scorpius was more scared than he had been before. Albus said his goodbyes and hugged him before telling him to write to him.

The week the two were separated was hell for both of them even though they exchanged at least one letter a day and flooed every night from their bedrooms.

Once they saw each other again they found it really difficult to act platonic. They shared Albus' room and had to wake up extra early every morning to be sure they wouldn't be caught cuddling.

The morning of Christmas the couple were the first people awake and therefore went around and woke up all of the others in the house.

By the time Albus and Scorpius came to sit down the only place for them was right next to each other on the sofa, perfect for their plan.

The couple were the last people to exchange presents and therefore everyone was watching them. Scorpius opened his present first and lifted up the T-shirt to read it before blushing profusely and putting it down again. Albus opened his gift to find a jumper with a note on it that made him blush almost as much as Scorpius had.

Everyone then went to turn away when Albus announced that he had one more present for Scorpius and Scorpius said he also had one more present for Albus.

Albus went first and handed a small box and a letter to Scorpius while Scorpius did the exact same to Albus.

The couple both opened the notes first before opening the boxes to find that they'd each gotten each other promise rings; Albus' was engraved with the quote 'Moon of my life' while Scorpius' was engraved with 'My Sun and Stars'.

Both of them laughed through their slight tears as they slipped their rings on and pulled each other in for a hug. Scorpius pulled back and tilted Albus' head up to kiss his lips as their families looked on and gasped at the couple.

"What, when did this happen?" Draco asked, sounding extremely shocked.

"About seven months ago." Scorpius whispered, sounding scared of his father's reaction.

"Well, now is the end of it. This shall not continue any longer." Draco shouted, clearly freaking out.

"Mr Malfoy, I mean no disrespect but I'm afraid you cannot do that. I know you're not too pleased with the idea of me being with your son but I love him and so no matter how hard you would try to keep us apart I would follow him anywhere. I'm in love with your son and I won't let him go, not for as long as I live." Albus stated calmly.

"Al, I'm in love with you too." Scorpius whispered quietly. "The same is true here Dad, you could never keep me away from Albus. I love him more than anything and I fully intend to be with him forever and marry him someday, he is the only person I couldn't live without." Scorpius told his father sternly.

"I'd love to marry you too, someday." Albus said softly and chuckled as Scorpius wrapped his arm around his shoulders.

"So what were these gifts then, we didn't really see them." Molly asked softly, already accepting the young couple.

Scorpius then lifted up the top Albus had bought for him and showed them that the writing on it said 'Albus Potter's boyfriend' and Albus showed them the hoodie that would be rather large on him and explained that the note said that the hoodie was Albus' because Albus loved to steal his boyfriend's clothes so much.

They both then explained the promise rings and showed them off to the family. Draco came over and apologised explaining that it would take a while to get used to but that he would try to be as supportive as possible.

Overall the reactions weren't too bad and the families agreed that the Malfoys would join them again next Christmas and that they would join them on a family holiday this summer.