Almost there!

Chapter two. [Almost There]

Actually, my house is not really that far away from school but I don’t know about Vince.

“Uhmm Vince, is your house not really that far away from school too?”

“It’s too far! But I just wanna send you home” ^_______^

“We’re already there ^__________^”

“Ahhh so this is your house?”

“Yupppp!! ^______^”

“Okaaay Goodbye Schai” then he kissed me on the forehead.

I looked at him and smile then wave. 

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!  SUCH A GREAT DAY!!!! WOOOT WOOOT!!!!!! HAHA!

I threw myself in bed and hug my big teddy while kissing it and smiling like an idiot.

Then there’s this negative thoughts that keeps on bothering me like “Why me?? I’m not smart, famous and pretty!” Is everything he confessed to me are not lies??” “Like why in the world did he fall in love with me??”

(At school)

I woke up and gone to school so early today, told ya! I don’t think I can have a good sleep because I’ve been smiling all night thinking about Vince! Vince! Vince.

Since there’s still 40 minutes left before the first subject begins, I went to the rooftop to smell some fresh air and I put on my earphone. I got surprised when I saw a feet behind the wall beside me, a human feet. It almost gave me a heart attack. Out of curiosity, I stood up to look who’s over there then my eyes grew bigger when I saw Vince sleeping there. What’s he doing in here?? RE-PHRASE! Why is he sleeping in here??? O________O

I’m just staring at him, he looks like a prince. No! Not just a prince! He looks like an angel from heaven even when he sleeps. Oh Vince!! I just wanna stare at you forever!!

Meanwhile…….

My MP3 just fell off the ground and I think I wake him up.

Him à     o___-

“S-s-sorry!!” I said while making a peace sign.  ^________^v

“Schai! It’s you!” He said with his morning voice. Well! He just woke up so let me just call it that way Haha! Then he yawns and stretched.

“Hmmm Schai let’s eat! My treat!” He grabs my hand and we went to the canteen.

We bought food and then we ate and after that we came back to the rooftop. He said that this is his favorite place in this school because it’s quiet and relaxing. That’s why he sleeps in here sometimes.

“Hmmm! Vince! Can I ask you something??”

“Are you going to ask me the reason why I like you??”

OMO!! Is he a mind reader??!! Oh well back to the topic. I just nodded.

“Actually Schai, you really remind me of my Mom.” He said

“Your Mom?”

“Yeah! You two have so many similarities” ^_______^

“Really?! My pleasure! Hehe! Can I ask where she is now?” I asked him shyly.

“She’s gone!” he answered while looking straight to the view of the rooftop.

I faced him curiously. “Gone?????’

“She passed away 2 years ago, she had committed suicide” he said with a sad voice.

I got shocked with his story and at the same time I feel sorry for him. “Sorry!”.

“Why?”

“I should’ve not asked about your Mother”

“It’s okay! You’re just curious. You know what? She’s such a perfect Mother to me. She never failed to make me happy every time I’m celebrating my birthday. She’s so sweet, caring, lovable, cheerful person and I love how simple she is. And every time Mom and Dad are fighting she’ll just cry without saying anything to Dad. And I hate my Dad for being so cruel and foolish. Because of him Mom committed suicide.” With his voice I can feel how much hatred he keeps in his heart for his Dad.

“Are you saying that you’re Dad is hurting your Mom?”

“No!! Cause I won’t let him!!” he keeps on talking while his face is frowning. Does this mean he really hates his Dad??

“Then why did she commits suicide?”

“Because my Dad,

 he has a mistress.”

I’ve been silent for a minute knowing it. Then he started talking again.

“You got shocked right?? That this boy over there who they’re always calling perfect had so many problems in life too.” He looks at me again. I looked at him with a worried face.

“Why?? Did I say something bad???” He asked then he holds my hand.

“No!! It’s just that. I now know the reason why you’re so moody at times.”

He smiles “But we never talked before?”

“I’m always following you, knowing your each and every move.” I said trying to turn away my face in shame.

“So that’s how much you like me huh?”

No comment!! I’m blushing!! ^//////////////////^

“Hey! You’re blushing!” He teases me.

“N-n-no I’m not!!” I replied while looking straight to the ground.

He holds my face and faced it to him. He removes my eyeglasses and also the hair that’s covering my face. He’s just staring at me. “You know what?? You’re so beautiful without your glasses!!”

 Oh god!!! I’m shivering!! I can’t move!! He’s coming closer and closer to my face. I close my eyes while waiting for my first love’s kiss. I can almost feel his breath. Even though my eyes are closed I know that our faces are just inches away from each other.

Then the bell rang. Which means class is going to start!! GREAT!! JUST GREAT!! It’s almost there!  =_________________=

I opened my eyes, then Vince laughed “I guess i’ll just you meet again later” He kissed me on the forehead, forehead again?? Asdfghjklmn!! I hate that bell!!! XD

That moment when you’re finally having your first kiss with your first love and its so close and just inch away then that stupid bell rang. GREAT RIGHT!!!!  =_______________________=