You can't ask for any of that

When he drops over Harry's lap again, he grinds his bare arse down against Harry's clothed erection, his arms circling the older man's neck. Harry's eyes are glued to Louis', just staring as Louis works his hips. “Am I doing okay?” Louis whispers, not even knowing why he's whispering. Just the atmosphere, he guesses.

“Perfect,” Harry replies in the same tone, raking his eyes down over Louis' body. “Look so good, baby.” Louis bites his lip and looks into Harry's eyes for another moment before he drops back, just like he'd done the first night, lying against Harry's legs.

He keeps his hips moving, his hard cock hovering over his stomach and he keeps his eyes on Harry's as he stretches out for him. It's all his, after all. At least for one more night. He writhes around for a bit more, seeing his cock dribble a drop of precome onto his stomach, just from anticipation. He doesn't even know what he's anticipating.

Finally, Harry pulls him up and tells him to stand, allowing the older man to remove his clothes as well. Louis watches as Harry lubes up his cock, the music drifting through the air like honey and the candles flickering in the dark space.

“Come here,” Harry says quietly, pulling Louis onto the couch, his feet framing his teacher's hips. “Come here,” he whispers again, guiding his cock to Louis' hole. Louis moans as it slides in like it belongs there, filling him up just to the point of being almost too much. He clings to Harry's neck as he drops his arse down, taking him in.

“Good boy,” Harry says, holding onto his waist, his thumbs grazing over Louis' skin. Louis starts fucking himself on Harry's cock, slow and steady, and he lifts his gaze, catching Harry's again. As he moves up and down, he buries his fingers in the man's curls, feeling overwhelmed by everything. The music, the candles, the last time.

“Feels so good,” Louis whispers, grinding down on his teacher, getting him so deep inside that he feels light-headed. He leans back, holding onto Harry's neck to keep him from falling, and he rolls his hips to really feel the man inside, feeling the cock shift where it's buried. His breath is coming heavily now, his own cock so fucking hard.

“Daddy,” he whimpers, pulling back up and gripping the back of Harry's neck as he rides him.

“Doing so well, baby,” Harry encourages kindly, his hands stretching over Louis' back and pulling him closer until Louis can feel his teacher's breath on his lips.

“Daddy, please,” he whispers desperately, looking into the man's eyes, feeling charged, like his body is buzzing with something.

“Please what, baby?” Harry asks, moving his hands over Louis' hips to help guide him. “What do you want?”

Louis can feel his heart beating in his ears and he knows it's just the moment and the atmosphere, but he wants so much. He wants to kiss Harry, really kiss him like the man has never done. They've been fucking for a month and Harry has never really snogged him, always leaving it at a quick peck.

Louis wants to snog him so fucking badly.

He wants to beg Harry to keep holding him, not to let go. He wants to stay like this after they're finished, doesn't want to leave Harry's arms for the rest of the night. But he can't ask for any of that, so he asks for the thing he can.

“Can I come, daddy? Please?” He pleads, sliding up and down on Harry's cock, feeling his own cock swell with his impending release.