Part Two: The Blod-ier Kiss

Chapter Sixteen                                                                                                                                                           In the dark room, there were the pale illuminations, from the bright moonlight. There, in the room, was a delicately laced black dress in a heap on the floor a few steps away from another elegant dress, a deep, rich red one, quietly laying on the cold, marble tiled floor next to a big bed covered in black and red décor. And on this bed, a Countess and a married woman were making mad passionate love with one another, hands caressing both of their naked bodies. Blod was pleasuring Nimna's body, who was enjoying this as she moaned and groaned along with Blod. The black bed was fitted with a red quilt and a black undersheet, which was now destroyed into a pile of fabrics currently used by the two squirming women. Nimna may have been a married woman, but in her head and her heart, she felt as though this has happened before. It was intense passion, but it was what almost both ladies wanted. They were mid-kiss before they heard the screams. "Nimna, where are you?" It was William and he was drunk as a skunk. "Listen, you better get home before the midnight birdies tweet." The two, now naked, women were startled. Nimna was frightened of her husband, not just because of his drunken threat. It was because of what Blod said before they made love to one another. "All he will do is rape you in that carriage. You know there's a driver, but did you know that in the carriage box there are two other men waiting for you? He's leading it." He didn't care about her; all he wanted was to fornicate with her. Along with two other men, which were probably from his job. William was a police officer, always upholding the law and the other two must have been his policemen friends.

Blod got off Nimna and gradually walked to the massive window, covered  with the silk black curtain. Blod broke it open and viewed her front garden. "It seems as though he wants to see you. Maybe you should go, but, at least let me accompany you." Nimna didn't want to face her husband, as he wouldn't be too happy to know she was cheating on him. Blod went to walk back to her nude companion, when something caught her eye. "Do you know any girl with black hair and uh... green eyes?" Nimna shrugged her bare shoulders, unable to comprehend who Blod was describing. "I told you to save the first dance for me?" Nimna shot up out of the bed and next to Blod at the window as soon as she heard that sentence. She saw William, missing his black suit jacket and red tie. And a currently wet and naked Belle. "She looks very attracted to your husband. Do you know her?" Nimna nodded in self-defeat. Belle was here and was very beautiful. With the usual silver gown, she looked like any normal maid you would expect to see working hard every morning and evening. But, when nude, Belle looked very different. She was slimmer and tanned a beautiful olive tone. She also had long legs, which were shining from her currently watered state. Her bosom wasn't something to be missed either, as they were very enlarged and perked up from the cool air surrounding her and William and the sexual emotions she was currently feeling within. Nimna felt jealous of her. Blod felt bored and stood behind her lover, kissing her neck and shoulders "Stop stressing over that whore. Come lay with me and l'll make sure you're more comfortable."

Blod walked back to the bed and pressed her spine against the many pillows at the bedhead. She motioned her right hand towards Nimna, her index finger pushing forward and backward. Nimna wanted to go back to the comfortably soft bed, but what she saw next shocked her in a whole new way.

Chapter Seventeen                                                                                                                                                 She was finally hers. Hers to taste and touch. She didn't care of someone staked her or burnt her or ripped her heart out. She was finally happy. She loved the way Nimna felt underneath, while her felt her body shiver with a different kind of excitement. This was pure pleasure for her, better than being on a hunt for sweet delicious blood. But, she still wanted to taste her ladies blood. She imagined how sweet it would taste.