Losing Control

I wake up as I feel a pulse of power leaving the area. This power felt familiar and dangerous, I need to know what it's from. I open my coffin despite the fact the the sun is still out, and I try to quietly pass around Blaxton's coffin as to not wake him. I was almost out the door when I heard his coffin open.

"Where are you going?" he asked and I give a sigh of defeat.

"You can come." I say simply before I leave. I walk until I reach the dining area where I hear the count direct toward a vampire I have yet to meet.

"Now do your job. Teach him how to open the book." the Count commanded the vampire. I stepped fully into the room wanting to know what book they were speaking of.

"What book?" I ask them and everyone became silent and stayed that way until the vampire I didn't know spoke up.

"Praedictum Impaver." as that name left his neck I nearly faltered backwards if it wasn't for Blaxton catching me. The looks of everyone in the room became confused at my reaction.

"The Praedictum Impaver is here?" I asked with uncertainty. Everyone nodded. I couldn't believe it.

"Take me to it." I demanded and the vampire, who I found was named Bertrand, and Vlad lead me to a room with Blaxton following me. And there it the middle of the room on a pedestal was the Praedictum Impaver.

"It's really here. I-I have to leave." I stutter as I speed out of the room. I can't believe that it's here.

"My Queen are you okay?" Blaxton asks me with deep concern.

"I'm fine, Blaxton." I answer him.

'No you're not' 'You know you want to open it' 'Just open it and release us' 'Just think of the power' 'Let us out'

My reflections whispered in my head. All 10,000 of them. I've been able to keep them under control but even just seeing the Praedictum Impaver was making them stronger. I don't want to know what would happen if the book was ever actually opened. I was able to calm them after a hour had passed. That's when I felt another vampiric presence, a council member. I walk into the dining area to find council member Ramanga standing while Ingrid, Bertrand, and Renfield where kneeling before him.

"Ramanga. It's been a long time. What are you doing here?" I ask as Ramanga turns to see me and bows down to me.

"My Queen. I was unaware of your presence here. I was called by the Praedictum Impaver, and I'm here to check the progress." Ramanga tells me as he stands. I nod before I leave. Blaxton left and returned with a bottle of Hungarian blood.

"My Queen, you need blood." Blaxton offered the blood toward me and I accepted it and drank it in one helping.

'we can help you' 'come to me'

These voices weren't my reflections. Vlad. He is going to merge his 1,000 reflections. He's in the blood mirror. He merged. He's gonna open the Praedictum Impaver. I drop the blood and speed to the room. I saw Vlad walk to the book.

"Nooooooo!" I shout but I was too late. Vlad opened the Praedictum Impaver. I fall to the ground as my reflections begin to take effect. 'IT'S TIME FOR SOME FUN!' all me reflections say together and I couldn't help to smile at the thought. I stand from the ground to see Ramanga bowing to Vlad. Bad Vlad.

"Vlad. Let's go have some fun." I say and watch as he smirks in agreement.

"I'm 1,000 evil reflections. I don't need your help, I'm more powerful that you." Vlad states with a laugh.

"You and I both know that you're not as powerful as me. But we could be a ton of fun together." I whisper in his ear as I speed behind him and clutch his chests. My chest against his back.

"On second thought, we could have lots of fun together." Vlad says with a smirk of his own. Let's have some fun. I smirk.  

~~~~~~~~~Vimka's outfit above~~~~~~~~