Young wild and free (a one direction fanfic)

Authors Note:

Well....where to start this is one of the first books I'm going to be serious with once the winter break is gonna start so to the people reading this

Please be patient if I don't update

Lilly's POV

I walked down the road towards the

lights coming from my house, my

brown hair flying everywhere because of the string winter breezes blowing everywhere...

As I got in my house I hung my coat and scarf up and walked into the kitchen only to find a note attached to the refrigerator telling me:

"Dinner is in the oven. Going to be home late. Don't wait up,

Love

Mom&Dad"

I sighed, they always go out I have never understood this!

Oh my apologies I forgot to introduce myself, oh well where to begin:

My name is Lilly Hale, I'm 18 years old , I live in London England and I'm a senior graduating student in a month, I have an older brother who's already married and currently living in my home country USA. I live with my parents in a house close to central London...

***

I walk up the stairs to my room and sit down onto my bed thinking about today's events, as a year races down my cheek

*Flashback*

"Hey Lilly...ummmmm we need to talk" said my boyfriend, jake.

"Oh..ok then, do you want to meet up?"

"Actually...I just wanted to say...that..ummmm...like....u see..." Stutters jake

"Jake, is everything ok babe"

"I want to break up with you" he mumbles

"What?!" I exclaim

I was so shocked by what he had said that I didn't really remember what happened next... I dropped my phone to the ground hearing it crack on the concrete floor of the school building as I ran out the door clutching my bag whilst tears kept pouring out of my eyes, I reached Rebecca's house and knocked on the door as soon as she answered I ran into her arms and cried my heart out telling her very thing that happened!! She gave me some water and calmed me down.. I then had to go home so I left.

*Flashback over*

__________________________

The next day

School was boring as usual, I tried not to look at Jake but many times he would try and come to talk to me and I would just turn around and walk away.

As the day ended I went to my locker but my books in and got my homework out,

"Lils?! OMG I just found out that Jake asked someone out today" cried my Best Friend Rebecca.

Rebecca has been my best friend ever since I first met her in 3rd grade the year I moved to England from America. She has long blond hair that come down to her waist, green eyes and she's overall gorgeous, all the boys crush on her and I know it!!

"Mhmmmmm..." I murmured pretending to listen to her even though I really wanted to just break down in tears!!!

"Yeah, he asked Emily out.." she continued.

At that I clenched my fists, I've hated Emily for many years now because all she's done is torture me from the time I came here till this day.

You would think that Emily was the typically high school blond hair blue eye slut but in fact she has black hair and storm grey eyes, she wears the most sluttiest clothes I've seen and she had practically slept with every boy in the school. She always fucking meddles in my life!!!!

Jake apparently slept with her before I started dating him and now he started having a little "crush" on her ever since then and he finally asked her out... After he broke up with me and....

Suddenly, I burst out into sobs and run into the girls toilet, so that no one could see me cry. I just can't believe he would do that to me after that whore treated me that way..URGH my life is soooooo complicated!!

__________________________

Guys...

Whoever is reading this I'm sorry that I'm such a sucky writer but I promise I will try doing better

😊Love

Mañana (it's my nickname)

;) those of you who know Spanish