"Let me through!"

"Sir, calm down!", a cop with dark blue hair and a set of different colored eyes said. She and her partner were trying to stop me from entering. I tried with every ounce of strength I had within me to try and fight my way through.

"Sir, if you don't calm down I will have to detain you!", the other cop said in a serious tone. His brown hair was slightly wet and his deep brown eyes glared at me. All I could do was try and fight my way through. I needed to see (Y/N) and see if she was ok. As if on instinct, I punched the male officer in the face, making him fall.

"West!", she said. This is my chance! I instantly ripped my hand out of her grip and ran for it, but was pinned down onto the ground. She wanted to help, but - I'm guessing the cop who's pinning me down - West put his hand in the way.

"Alpha, stay back!", she obeyed, letting him do the work. I could tell that something bad was going to happen. West then pulled something out of his pocket, making me squirm under him.

"I'm not afraid to punch you again!", as I said that, I felt a hard object against my back. It didn't feel like the end of a gun or a bat, but my mind instantly knew what is was.

"I will tase you!"

"What is going on!?", I looked up, seeing a woman with golden blonde hair looking at the scenery before us with her blue orbs.

"This guy was trying to come in.", she looked down at me. I looked up at her, my blue eyes meeting hers.

"Officer West, did it look like he was armed or dangerous?", I could tell that statement hit him hard, realizing that he was going to detain me for doing nothing.

"Dr. Brookely, he punched my partner, we have to--"

"I don't care if he punched him Alpha, that still doesn't mean why you to are going to tase him.", West got off me and helped me up. As I looked at him, he put a hand out. I was confused at first, but I knew that meant he was apologizing for what he had done.

"I'm sorry, didn't mean to be so harsh.", I smiled.

"And I'm sorry for punching you."

"Don't worry, I've had worse.", I chuckled.

"Sir?", I looked over at the doctor.

"Yes?"

"Are you looking for someone?", she asked me.

"Yes I am."

"May I ask who?"

"I had gotten a call an hour ago saying that my sister was in the hospital and that she had gotten kidnapped and got into a car crash.", Dr. Brookely looked at me.

"Are you talking about (Y/N) Zvahl?", my eyes widen.

"Yes! That's her!", she opened the hospital's doors, allowing me to enter.

"Follow me Mister Zvahl.", I nodded. I felt happy that I was going to see my sister again, but I had a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach. We walked through a narrow hallway with many rooms filled with sick or hurt patients. We finally stopped at the foot of a room, which I'm guessing is (Y/N)'s. She then opened the door, making me hesitate at first. I took deep breaths and walked in. When I walked in and saw (Y/N), I instantly broke down, my heart shattering into a million pieces. She had bandages around her head, arms, legs, torso, and chest. Her face had many cuts and bruises on it as well as her arms and legs. No matter how much tears blurred my field of vision, I could still see her in the horrible state she was in. Dr. Brookely walked in and grabbed two chairs. She placed a chair next to my sister's side, making me instantly sit down next to her and grab her hand. She sat in front of me, looking in shame.

"W-What... h-h-happened to h-her.", I said between sobs. She sighed.

"The police got a call from a person saying they heard screams from an abandoned building. They went to investigate and surely enough someone was there. The kidnapper ran away with your sister and put her in the back of the car and drove off, but luckily the police were fast enough to follow him. When the police caught up with him, he had gotten into a car crash. They found the dead body of the kidnapper--"

"W-Who was i-it?"

"The police investigated and found out it was a male by the name Callister Fenn.", my eyes widen, clenching my fist and my teeth.

"Sir are you alright?"

"Yes, p-please c-continue.", she nodded.

"Luckily, Officer Alpha was able to find you sister in the trunk, but she was in critical condition and was slowly bleeding out. We instantly took her here and bandaged her up the best we could. She's broken quite a few ribs and bones and has lost a lot of blood. The car crash caused a large amount of internal bleeding and for her to go into a coma, and....", Dr. Brookely stopped, clenching her teeth slightly as if she was afraid of me.

"What? W-What is it?", she looked at me, her eyes watering a bit.

"Your sister's condition was so bad that we had to put her on life support and there's a high percentage she might not make it.", as those words left her mouth, I started to cry harder and harder, leaving me in a sobbing mess. I could tell she was crying too.

"I'm s-so sorry.", that only made me cry harder. I felt like I couldn't live anymore, like the world around was crumbling and ending around me. Dr. Brookely stood up, looking at me with guilt.

"I'll leave you two be...", she left me in a teary eyed mess with my sister. As she left, I collapsed on the side of (Y/N)'s bedside. I gripped her hand, not wanting to let go.

"Why? WHY!?", I screamed, not understanding why the world was being mean to me. I cried, trying to make the pain go away, but it wasn't working. I lifted myself a bit, looking at (Y/N).

"I can't let Garroth know.", I said, knowing it was probably the best decision, but something deep down within me told me it wasn't the best choice. I gripped her hand, tears still falling down my face as I looked at her.

"P-Please... be ok...", after that, the only thing that was heard in the room, were the sounds of my sobs and the sound of my heart aching.

▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️

📚A/N📚 ~ I think I was crying while writing this, I didn't know it would be this sad. Anyways, so the next chapters will be kind of sad and if I made you cry, I'm sorry. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I'll cya in the next one, and remember, stay beautiful! Bai!

~Melody💖