What would happen if...

I visited my old high school to help the students with their work since Damon was working at Europe at the moment which I don't even know why.

Today, the class had a trip to who knows where and I was invited as a chaperone. Everyone was having fun, singing along the radio, taking advantage of this time to talk to the ones they like and it was such an ironic scene to watch the kids because it reminded me so much of my high school years.

As time pass, everyone was falling asleep as if it was some kind of ghost story. Looking at the front, I realize the bus driver was taking us somewhere else, "Just what exactly did the counselors plan on taking these kids?" I whispered, making sure the bus driver didn't see me awake. When the bus stopped there was many people who wore black clothing with a print of a snake on their shoulders as they began to climb the bus. At the same time, I pretended to fall asleep, anxious for the kids but at the same time interested in the situation. My vampire interest were kicking in so I couldn't help but let the situation go further, wanting to see what would happen next.
"We'll take it from here." I heard a voice.

"Yes sir." The bus driver said.
One by one, everyone was being carried somewhere then they also started carrying me. Trying hard not to smile at the situation, I opened my eyes a little and saw a giant building, far from the streets, "Do it." The same voice earlier spoke as I was thrown on to the ground while the others did the same to the kids. Then I heard footsteps leaving the room so once I felt everyone gone I opened my eyes and sigh, "Maybe I should help everyone now." I said but abruptly went back to pretend-sleeping because I heard someone opening the door.
"WAKE UP EVERYONE." A deep voice used a microphone to wake everyone up.

Most of the kids began to cry, shaken by the situation while some of the guys sent the man death glares, "C-calm down kids..." the other chaperones tried to calm the kids but miserably failed especially when they were also frightened.

"Perfect, there's plenty of test subjects. Here's the deal guys, we'll put you all in an artificial land and see if the wild animals we invented are strong enough to kill you all." The scientist explain with an evil grin plastered on his face.

The more he talked, the more my blood boiled in interest. I wanted to see further into the situation. What happens if we all are trying to survive in the artificial island?

I never thought that mad scientist like him that kidnaps children's actually exist. To be part of such tragic event is exciting yet my other self despised it.

Each one of the children could do nothing but obey the orders of the scientist. They each gave us a bag that consisted of a food supplies, blanket and a certain weapon. When they called my name, I stood up and acted as if I was afraid to death like the rest was.

I grab the black duffle bag with shaky hands but I walk up closer to the mad scientist and gave him a smirk, "The wild animals aren't the only exciting things you will see this time." I said as he push me and threatened me by shooting me on my left leg which I let out a fake cry.

Once we all were present at the artificial island, we all traveled together. The tree's were tall including the plants and some even had bee's that stung some of the students including me. Though, the bee's died the moment they stab me. My blood isn't your regular human blood. To animals, my blood is poisonous. As we travel further into the island, we heard a faint roar from afar leaving everyone more frightened than ever.
"Everyone, we need to find a place to camp before nightfall." Said Diether, the chaperone who was leading everyone.

Everyone shook their heads in agreement as we continue to walk unwillingly but the sound of rustling in front of us made everyone stop moving, "W-what is that?!" A girl yelled, followed by another scream to another scream and eventually everyone panicked.