The Play (pt.9)

(Hunter's POV)
I was the one who asked Cameron if me and Brandon could go on stage with them. Brandon has stage fright and I want him to get over it. Brandon has told me a thousand times to not get involved with his stage fright, but I'm like Liv from Liv And Maddie. I can never but out.

God I'm such a good big brother! Haha, I'm just kidding. I'm evil as fuck😂😈

(Brandon's POV)
"Alright so as u guys can see...we bought special guest today" Cameron said. "HOW ARE THEY SPECIAL GUEST?! WE DON'T EVEN KNOW THEM!!" someone from the crowd yelled. "YEA! AND WE DON'T EVEN KNOW THEIR NAMES!!" another person yelled. Bish whet?! I could've sworn before me and Hunter came out..Bart called are names. So..are u guys deaf?!

"Well this is Hunter..." Blake said grabbing Hunter's waist and pulled him closer. Hunter blushed. I awed and some other ppl did too. Other's, being the bitches they are, gagged or ewwed. "and he's special to me" Blake said finishing his sentence.

Bart gave Blake a death stare. I'm guessing that was a signal for Blake to get off of Hunter, bc 2s later Blake unwrapped his hand from around Hunter's waist. (Srry for that run-on sentence😂).

"And this one over here..." Jacob said walking up to me. "Is special to me too!" Jacob and Daniel said at the same time. Awe! That's so sweet of them- wait what?! Hold dafuq up...what did Daniel just say?! U know what..imma sleep on it.

This time everyone in the audience awed. Except for me, Hunter, and the MagCon Boys. We all looked at Daniel oddly. But he just laughed it off. "Ok! Back to the show now!" Bart said snapping everyone's attention to him. We all nodded and discussed what we were gonna do. Once everything was decided, we turned back to the crowd.

"Ok so first we're going to perform a play. It's called, 'Bon Qui Qui and her baby daddy '." Cameron said. Everyone laughed. I laughed myself. The title sounds so ratchet.

"We will start now" Aaron said as the lights dimmed down. Goofy music that Weston Koury would use in his YouTube videos plays in the background. All of us run backstage. That's how the play is supposed to start.

(3rd Person's POV)
Brandon walks out on stage with Jacob. "Baby I've got something to tell u" Jacob said. "So do I" Brandon said. "Well u can go first, I can wait" Brandon said. "I've been cheating on u" Jacob said. But Jacob knows that if he ever had the opportunity to date Brandon, that he would never do that.

"What?!" Brandon yelled in shock. "I've been cheating on u with another boy. I got him pregnant and I need to be with him" Jacob confessed. "Classic fuckboii Jacob" someone said from the crowd. Everyone laughed. But then it got quiet again when Brandon and Jacob continued.

"Well u can't leave me!" Brandon said. "Why not?" Jacob asked. "Bc I'm pregnant!" Brandon yelled. "No ur not! Ur stomachs flat! The other boy I got pregnant is huge!" Jacob screamed.

Someone pulled the curtains down from backstage. They fell down in front of Jacob and Brandon, so the audience can't see what they were gonna do.

Hunter ran out on stage and gave Brandon his sweater so it was covering Brandon's stomach. Brandon was wearing a belly shirt.

Brandon put the sweater on. Taylor then came out and gave him a ball. Brandon put the ball under his shirt. The ball was meant for Brandon to look pregnant.

Once Brandon was done and looked kinda pregnant, Taylor and Hunter ran off the stage. Brandon and Jacob got into their positions. Someone from backstage pulled the curtains back up, and Brandon and Jacob started the play again.

"How bout now?!" Brandon asked with a 'I told u so' face. Everyone laughed bc they knew there was a ball under Brandon's shirt. "How the hell did u- u know what I don't care. Brandon..I don't want to be with u anymore!" Jacob yelled. "W-What?" Brandon whispered softly. "I said I don't want to be with u anymore!" Jacob yelled getting annoyed. "But why?" Brandon asked barely a whisper. "Just leave me alone" Jacob said and walked off the stage.

Brandon fell to the ground and started to fake cry. Daniel strutted out on stage, whistling. Having a normal day till he saw Brandon crying.

"Uh..are u ok?" Daniel said sitting next to Brandon. Brandon looked up and gave Daniel a saddening look. "No. My boy...ex-boyfriend dumped me when I told him I was pregnant" Brandon said. Daniel frowned and rubbed circles on Brandon's back. "Well then that guys a jerk" Daniel said. "U really think so?" Brandon said. "Well of course! He just left u when he found out u were pregnant! I know I would never treat u like that" Daniel said. Brandon smiled. "We'll see about that" Brandon smirked.

Daniel stood up and looked down at Brandon. "Are u saying what I think ur saying?" Daniel asked. Brandon nodded his head and tried to stand up. But he couldn't. "A little help down here" Brandon said struggling. Everyone laughed. Daniel bent down and pulled Brandon up. He sat up straight and looked at Brandon.

"So does this mean I'm gonna be a father?" Daniel asked looking like he was about to cry. Brandon nodded his head crying. Brandon assumed Daniel was going to be the perfect father other than Jacob.

Daniel opened his arms and so did Brandon. They both walked towards each other and soon enough they hugged. There were a lot of awe's in the audience.

Brandon and Daniel were still hugging. Until Daniel pulled a fake knife out of his pocket and brought it to Brandon's back. A girl screamed from the crowd. It was really funny.

As soon as Daniel was about to stab Brandon, Brandon unwrapped his arms from around Daniel. Brandon flipped Brandon over and Daniel passed out.

"See kids! And this is why we don't fall in love with someone we just off the street!" Brandon said taking off Hunter's sweater, and taking the ball from under his shirt. He threw the ball and sweater backstage.

"Yea that's right! U heard me! Kalin and Myles! Like..Myles what did u expect from a Love Robbery. U met her off of the street and she stole ur heart, so that was on u!" Brandon said going to Daniel's "passed out" body. Brandon grabbed Daniel's 2 arms and dragged him off stage. "We'll be right back!" Brandon said.

When they left the stage everyone clapped. I'd clap myself but I'm a 3rd Person POV!!

(Brandon's POV)
We are all previously backstage trying to figure out what we're going to do next. We kept coming up with ideas but they just sounded dumb. Then that's when an idea popped in my head.

"Flips!" I shouted. "Huh?" everyone said in confusion. "Flips! Well as in gymnastics or acrobats" I said. "What a sec..that's actually not a bad idea. Nice one Brandon!" Blake said. "Well does anyone here know how to do gymnastics bc most of us here already know how to do acrobats" Cameron said. "Me and Brandon do!" Hunter said. "Excellent! Now let's go!" Bart said pushing us all out on the stage. We ran out on stage.

"Hello fam!" Christian said. "HI!!!" everyone from the crowd yelled. I'm gonna have a ear affection I swear! "So I hope u guys liked the play bc we're about to do something better!" Cameron said. Everyone from the crowd cheered.

I haven't done gymnastics in a while. I hope I don't break my neck. I really, really hope I don't do that!

Hello bitches! Nah I'm just kidding. Listen I'm just gonna say this now. There will be slow updates! I'm srry if u don't like that but I've been really busy lately. I'm really srry for this. But every chance I get, I will update. Also thank u guys so much for the reads I've been getting lately. I get more reads everyday and I'm so thankful for that. I luv u guys so fucking much!! But with that being said..I will see u guys next time on..New Members💋