Sleepover

I made my way towards Mike's house. My long brown hair being blown by the wind.

It was a cold fall day here, and I wore my sweatshirt and jeans, trying my best to keep warm.

When I reached Mike's house I made my way in, it's pretty much my second home so I'm allowed to come in whenever.

I went downstairs to find Mike and eleven laughing. When they heard me they quickly turned in my direction "hey y/n" Mike smiled "hey Mike and El" I replied putting my bag down and sitting beside them.

We're having a sleepover at Mike's. Will, Dustin, and Lucas are coming too but I'm not sure where they are right now.

"Where's everyone else?" I asked "I'm sure Dustin and Lucas are on their way" Mike replied. We started talking about whatever and soon enough we heard someone coming down.

"We've arrived" Dustin shouted with his arms in the air while walking downstairs "Finally" Lucas rolled his eyes.

Lucas set his stuff down and so did everyone else, except Dustin. We noticed he had an extra bag "what's that?" I asked referring to the bag.

"I brought snacks" Dustin poured the chocolate pudding that was in his bag on the ground then smiled as if he just accomplished something.

We all starred at him "sometimes I question why were friends" Lucas said breaking the silence. We all began laughing.

We all sat together "so what should we do first?" I asked "we could like watch a movie or something" Mike shrugged "what's a movie?" Eleven asked "It's like acting and there's different types, I'm sure you'll like it" Mike replied.

"Great now let's choose one" Will said running over to a bunch of movies.

When we finally settled on watching a comedy, they put the movie in and we all sat around.

Lucas got popcorn. Dustin was on my left and Will to my right. Beside Dustin was Lucas. Mike and Eleven sat on the other side together and Mike was explaining the movie to Eleven when he noticed she got confused.

By the end of the movie we were all asleep. Elevens head was on Mike's shoulder as she slept.

Skip to next morning

Mike's eyes slowly opened as Eleven was starring at him "Mike" she whispered "hm" he replied "I want the Eggos" she said "okay well get breakfast" Mike sat up.

I was already awake and I woke up Lucas, Dustin and Will "were getting breakfast what do you guys want?" Mike asked us "Eggos" Eleven said before any of us could reply "No El I'm asking what they want" Mike said "Eggos" Eleven repeated.

"Okay well get your Eggos" he sighed then Eleven smiled "Thank you Mike" she said as they made their way to the kitchen "yeah it's fine" he replied.

We all talked until Mike came back down asking what we wanted.