The small moan that left Johnny's lips as he felt Helena bit down on his bottom lip made her smile deviously at him. "You drive me crazy" he whispered by her ear as now their lips were taking a break from each others. She trembled slightly as his lips kissed down the slope of her neck till they reached down to the crook of her slightly revealing chest. His fingers tried desperately to untie the black corset around her waist but he soon found himself becoming frustrated that he couldn't get the damn thing off.

"Here" Helena pushed his hands away and lifted herself up on the bed before placing both hands around her back to unhook the bloody thing. As soon as it was off she chucked it to one side and pulled them both back down to the bed kissing hungrily as they worked on getting each other undressed. But it was harder for Johnny as she was wearing her damn costume that had many different hooks and ties.

"ughh" Johnny grunted in anger as he couldn't seem to remove her costume.

Helena could see he had worked himself up also considering the fact she had managed to slide of his shirt leaving him bare chested. "I'll do it" she said kneeling on the bed suddenly and untying the lace from the back of the costume that he had seemed to make into a knot. He was certainly rushing that was for sure.

As soon as she was free from the blasted thing she laid back down and shivered slightly as she was exposed to the slightly chilly air. Immediately Johnny cover her body with his own and held her tight beneath him so that she kept warm. "I love you" he heard her whisper against his ear as his hands roamed her perfect body. "I love you to Hel...so much" he said back, kissing her neck and cupping her face before joining their lips back together. Never had those words meant so much as they did now. Not only that but they were to be married. Things were happening so fast and yet not one of them wanted anything to slow down.

---------------------------

They had been lying on this mattress for good two hours now, both completely exhausted from earlier events. Holding each others bare bodies close to keep warm and pulling up the blanket they had found just moments ago to cover them, they were both now just enjoying the complete bliss of being back together again. The soft fingers tips of Johnny's hand traced up and down her shoulder while his head rested against hers as they laid so close to each others side. There were no words needed this very second, there was nothing really to say after they had said all they had to say just by making love this very afternoon.

Smiling at her hand Helena stretched her arm out to truly admire the beautiful engagement ring that Johnny had brought her. He smiled as she looked so happy right this very second. It only warmed his heart to think that he was the reason for her happiness.

"So...that's what it's like to sleep with Bellatrix lestrange" he said playfully as his fingers ran through her long dark curls from her wig. She had no choice but to keep the wig on as it took at least 5 minuets to get the damn thing off, what with all the clips and grips holding it together not to mention the glue. "Mmm she seemed to bring out a darker side in me" Helena couldn't help but add as she finally drew her eyes from the ring on her finger to look up at him smiling down at her knowingly. "I have no complaints" he whispered before pressing his lips against hers making her chuckle against his own. "Can you believe were engaged" she said breaking the kiss to look back at her hand.

"I know, you're going to be Mrs Depp" he smirked watching her admire the rock on her finger.

"This is crazy" she breathed still staring at her had in disbelief. She really was engaged to be married, and to Johnny Depp of all things. She was marrying her best friend what more could anyone ask for? "Good crazy I hope" he smiled into her Bellatrix wig before kissing her forehead.

"Of course it's good! Johnny....I just don't know what to say, you've made me so happy" she gushed turning to look at him "Now I'm the one who's soppy" she chuckled at herself. How could one person feel like this? so content? so extremely happy that it hurt to smile for so long. And all because of him, Johnny had turned her life around for the better.

Running his hands up her warm body under the blanket covering the pair of them Johnny snuggled closer towards her pulling her close against him feeling her own heart beat against his own "I can't believe its been 5 whole months...you haven't mentioned anything within that time you know" he stated making her shake her head at him with a knowing smirk "Well we have been pre occupied Johnny" she teased brushing the hair from his face with her finger tips.

"True...but what has happened? how are the children?" Billy and Nell were like his own, he cared for them like they were his blood. It was strange to think a man such as himself could form such a close bond between two children that weren't his. "Not much has changed, I suppose the fact that Dominic comes to pick them up every Wednesday is the only alteration in our life, that's if he even turns up" she scoffed and even Johnny could notice the bitterness to her tone as she said this. Dominic Edwards would always and forever be a disappointment to them all. 

"Oh? so are you saying he is sometimes busy?" Johnny frowned at her trying to work out all of this. Helena could only drop her gaze to his chest sadly at how she thought about her late husband letting down her children, their children down. He was meant to be their father and yet he didn't seem to care whether they were even alive.

"He's always letting them down" she sighed before looking back at Johnny "I just feel for them" she added shaking her head as if she gave up with the whole idea of Dominic.

"What about you?" Helena changed the topic staring into his warm eyes. "How was filming?" she asked again making him shrug and smile at her sweetly "How long are you in England for anyway?" she seemed to bombard him with questions as soon as everything sprang to mind. They still had another month to go yet until, this was only a quick call in.

"Filming is over now, I'm here for the weekend but I need to fly back Sunday evening...We need to just do some final preparations and just complete the finishing touches which should take about 3 weeks at least" Johnny explained to which she simply gave a small nod. "Better then a whole month I suppose" again Helena was always one to try and look on the bright side even though the thought of having to say goodbye again was eating her up inside.

"You never told me how your evening went with your director and his daughter....Tammy?" she questioned her name not remembering what Johnny had said on the phone. Not in any way was she anxious about this nor was she bothered, but she did find it quite amusing how his director kept trying to set them up.

Tensing slightly Johnny smiled awkwardly as he thought about that blond tramp who was desperate to get into his pants. He had explained her as boring and dull and who most probably worked in a library. That was far better then telling her that she was indeed this beautiful blond woman who made very strong passes at him throughout the course of the meal. "Oh umm, Tabitha" Johnny gulped not that Helena noticed.

"Yeah that's the one, how was it? should I be worried" she chuckled this time moving her heavy wig hair to one side so she could rest her head against his chest. "It was fine and no you don't need to worry about any woman, ever" he said making her smile against his chest. As true as this was Tabitha could have been a risk to their relationship, of course he wouldn't have done anything but she certainly would have if she had the chance.

"Well that's good to know" she breathed shutting her eyes and yawning into her hand before wrapping her arms around him as she used his chest as a pillow.

Smirking at this Johnny ran his hands up and down her back "You know, we should probably head home to see Billy and Nell, it's your birthday they would want to see you" he commented knowing full well she just wanted to nap against him.

"Johnny as much as I love my children I know that as soon as you enter the house they will snatch you away...so please, with the time that we have now can we just be selfish and stay a little while longer?" he could only laugh at this. He knew it to be true and that is why he allowed this time together to continue on for a little bit longer. He was looking forward to seeing Helena's children as he knew it would be a surprise for them too. But he also knew that it was very likely that they would want to spend all their time with him before he had to leave again. So therefore he would allow Helena to be selfish and not share him. The children would just have to wait.

A/N: Cute right? for all of you who know how I write you know I don't always write a story that is plain sailing....I won't give any spoilers away but something big is going to happen!! anyways please comment and let me know your thoughts love to hear from you, thanks for reading <3