Chapter 2: Dragon and Bell

Scarlett Spike charged at Golden Dragon. Hatches in Scarlet Spike's armor opened up and giant needle like spikes extended all around his arms the spikes shot out at Golden Dragon. Luckily for Golden Dragon, despite his size he was actually quite agile. And though Luke was still completely unsure about what was going on, he had enough survival instinct in him to move out of the way. Golden Dragon moved like a giant viper and darted out of the way leaving spikes imbeded in the tree behind him. Luke looked at himself and realized that he had just moved on all fours like some sort of animal.

'What the heck is happening to me!?' thought Luke frantically, 'this is more confusing then the time I found out my parents werent my real parents'

Luke hadnt realized it yet, but he had just entered a VR game through his neuro linker for the first time in his life. So of course the sensation of Full Diving was still unusual to him. However, the VR game he entered was not your average VR game, for instance, when one of the spikes Scarlet Spike fired grazed Golden Dragon's shoulder, Luke actually felt real pain.

"Whoa Whoa whoa!!!" Golden Dragon exclaimed in Luke Komoe's voice. "Please stop, I dont know what I did to upset you, but please stop hitting me!!"

Scarlett Spike stopped and looked at Golden Dragon curiously. "Seriously? For a metal type whose both quick and big you sure are quite dense arent you? Wait, dont tell me. You're a newbie arent ya?! Hah!! And it seems you didnt listen to your <parent> didnt you?!

"What? I-I dont know wh-what you're talking about." Golden Dragon said as he stumbled in an attempt to get used to his new body type.

Scarlet Spike did a face palm. "Listen ya giant golden lizard, I didnt come here to play with some freakin noob who hasnt the slightest clue about Burst Linking. So I'm just going to wait here until the timer runs out and then you can go find your <parent> and he or she can tell ya the rest. Got it Mr Dinosaur?!"

"TImer?"

Scarlet Spike pointed at the sky. Near the top of Golden Dragon's vision was a slot style timer hanging on chains, it was counting down a time limit. Suddenly Golden Dragon heard laughter from around the forest. There were other strange looking characters varying in color and appearance sitting around the top branches of the trees. And they were all pointing and laughing at Scarlett Spike.

"Serves you right for trying to take on level 1s at random Spike!" said a violet colored figure who had bright red faulds and arms that ended in needles.

"Aw.. shut up Piercer!" said Scarlett Spike grumpilly

Suddenly, another figure burst through the forest's undergrowth. She was small with lime colored skin and light armor. She wore a broad brimmed hat with a single leaf and she wore a yellow cape. Her left arm was a giant metallic bell shaped structure. Lime Bell took a look at the scene before her and sighed.

"Spike, why are you sulking here?" Lime Bell asked with her hand on her hip.

"It's not my fault I have to wait here until the timer runs low, this guy is a total newbie!" Scarlett Spike complained.

Golden Dragon suddenly recognized something in Lime Bell's voice. "Chiyuri!? Is that you!?"

Lime Bell froze up for a moment and looked Golden Dragon up in down. "Oh no, dont tell me you're-"

"Chiyuri its me Lu-!" Golden Dragon began before Lime Bell jumped up and hit Golden Dragon over the head with her giant bell. Lime Bell grabbed Golden Dragon by the snout and pulled his head and neck down close to her head.

"Listen....." Lime Bell whispered. "In here, you call me Lime Bell or just Bell got it? And you never give out your real name...only use your avatar name Golden Dragon."