chater 2

Btw my name is Brooke.
Brooke ~ I woke in a room with mirrors my head was spinning I was have a visions back when I was a kid back with I was 9 I was in a tree I heard a voice call my name says Brooke were are u I look over and I see him I started crying saying why what going then a flash back from 3 months ago when me and him are figth and he yelling at me calling me crazy by now I'm crying more my heart racing and I hear him yelling so loud that if feel like he there next to me I walk next to him I touch his arm and he diapers I fall to the ground and I feel my tears fall from my face I yell out someone help me I'm scared no answer but I can hear laughing and the witch says there no one here to help u pretty your all on your haha ha it's going to eat up what left of your soul into your gone and your insane and your all going to be here forever she says laughing . then she gone just like that .
.......................
Josephine ~ I woke up in a dark room and my head hurting then I feel that I'm dreaming and I see her and she dieing i'm crying and I don't no why this witch want to fuck with my mind like this and then I see my sister and my brother fighting then they come at me and they call me fat and they are calling me a whore and my dad on the on the phone with his new girlfriend and I'm crying my eyes out yelling hey you fuckin bitch were the fuck are you why are you doing this to me she laughing at me says doll you don't no why but it's all a game to me it's all for my fun and when you gone insane you will have losted the game and I have won my part you stupid child she says to me and I just says tf is wrong with you my family will find me and they will kill you I says but she just says oh sweetie if they care they would have find u are ready she says and then she gone .
.......................

Ok don't get all mad at me this was all in a dream I had .