me the rich girl- him the new student, or the vampire prince that is my mate[ part 2]

me the rich girl-him the new student, or the vampire prince that is my mate????

I see a note passed to me from Jade, she is the meanest person in the world I think to my self. So I decide to read it and I got pissed as soon as I read it. She smirked and turned around. O she was going down after school ends I think to myself. He's mine!!! Wow did I just think that to myself I looked over at Brinten and he had a mad face. Then I felt the need to comfort him so bad, I think I started to have a headache. Then finally the stupid bell rang and I jump out of my seat and ran to my car. Once I was there I felt the shiver again, like the one I had when Brinten came in the room. I looked over to my passenger seat and see him sitting there smiling like a fool but a hot fool I thought. Ok I said to my self he is not hot. But then I couldn't lie to myself so I had to finally admit that he was hot. I sighed and he said to me, your cute. I blushed though I never did when any other boy told me I was cute. Maybe Drinten is different I thought so.

BRINTENS POV

When she ran out of the room, I went after her and got there 1minute before she did. She shivered and looked at me with at first a shocked look then it turned to interest and annoyance at the same time. I waited for 5 minutes go by, then told her she was cute. That surprised her again. Then I ask if she would like to go to my house, but she hadn't heard me so I looked into her mind to see her think maybe Brinten is different. Then I got out of her mind assuming it was private. Then I decide to ask her again if she would like to go to my house. She nodded and seemed shocked at her self and then she cleared her throat before saying yes, o and my name is Kate Lee. And my name is Brinten Dark, prince of the vampires, I told her and then remembered she doesn't know about vampires yet. I looked at her and then smiled showing her my fangs and she passes out. Idiot I think to myself why did I do that. Then I sighed and went to the driver side and opened the door, put her in my arms and think she feels good in here I would want to keep her like this forever. Then instead of driving I run to my house in my super speed. Then wonder out of no were I think what if she doesn't like the house or worse ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!