Hot!!!!

when you came out from your room 707 was blushing still blushing sitting down on the couch naked and he looked up and saw you looking hot and he thought 'whoa she's so hot glad I had her as my girlfriend' and then when he saw her blushing still and then he looks down and saw what you were blushing about 707: "o-oh sorry about that love" he stands back up and grabs his clothes and goes to a room and get's dressed and you pick up yours and put it into your laundry basket and then came out of your room and looks at the couch and then saw the cum on it so you went to clean it up so it won't show any more then looked at the time and thought 'maybe it's safe for me to go back to work' so you grabbed your phone and stuck it down your bra and then didn't wait for 707 to come back out so you sat there and left your place to go to work after you left your place to go to work 707 came out of the room after changing back into his clothes again he went to go pick up his glasses and looked around the house of yours and was wondering of where you went so he searched the house for you as you were walking back to work and then he looked at his phone and texted to you asking where did you go 707: "hey love where did you go?" you heard your phone ringing as a heathens song was playing and you took out your phone to look to see who texted to you and saw it was 707 and looked at the message he sent and then you responded back saying You: "going back to work I think it's safe for me to go back to work" and then you send the message to him and then put your phone back into your bra and then 707 looked back at his phone and read the message he sighs and then nods  as he explores your house while you were back at work once you walked in your boss was right there and he came over to you and hugged you when you came in Boss: "(Y/N) i'm so glad you are alright I was worried about you when I was texting to you yesterday and I was going to give you a day off because I didn't want it to happen again so now I'm glad you are alright" you nod your head and hugged him back then you both let go and went into work.