Chapter 25

" Well you are pregnant around 11 weeks." Jess sighs a sigh of relief. Then it hits her. Her and Meryl were gonna have babies around the same time again!!
"Okay thank you!" She chirps. She thinks of a way to tell everyone. She decided to tell Meryl. When she told Meryl she screamed. But now it was Danny's turn. She decided to do it at night when everyone is sleeping. She sighs and walks downstairs. Danny is sitting on the couch, Dons in his office, and the kids are outback in the fenced in yard. The twins and Julie are crawling around the floor, well trying more of a scooting type thing. Jess can hear Meryl in the kitchen with pots and pans. She then walks down and sits on Danny's lap.
"Hey babydoll." Danny kisses her.
"Hey." She pouts. He leans in and whispers.
"Whats wrong? Are you okay? Jess you can tell me." She leans closer and bites his earlobe. He groans as she squirms on his lap.
"Nothings wrong Daddy." She smirks.
"Get you upstairs." He mutters. She raises a eyebrow.
"Maybe later Mr Huston." He groans.
"Don't be a baby." She grabs the outline of his hard on.
***
Jess walks into the bedroom naked after her shower and Danny attacks her making her fall on the bed. She laughs and kisses him.
"I have something to tell you ." He kisses her neck.
"It can wait." He mutters. She laughs.
"No it can't." He kisses down to her pussy.
"Well maybe it can." She chirps. He blows hot air on her. He starts licking and sucking at her.
She groans.
"I need to talk to you! Ugh." She moans. He gets up and lays on her.
"What is it?" He smiles sliding two fingers inside her curling them. She takes a sharp gasp.
"We're gonna be a family of 6" He stops and smiles brightly.
"Really?"
"Yes"
"Oh baby" he groans and kisses her. She giggles and runs her hand through his hair.
"Get to work down there." He smiles and goes back down to her pussy.