My Past?? or My Future

Hi loves so this the new story I have been talking about lately .. I love this story and it makes me so happy to write it ..

So please vote and comment please

💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

Ariana Pov

Yeah the full bar will be fine.. yes with bartenders. Suits please it's my 23 birthday and I need it perfect..

( I glance at time on my phone. )

" I am currently outside of the studio because I live here and am always making music."

"Okay I am sorry to push you off the phone but I need to get back inside to my session if you could just email me about anything else for the party I would greatly appreciated it" I say to the party planner jess..

I still needed to get my hair and make situated for my party. Since Dalina went back to working in the salon and it was such a high demand for her and her life.  So I understood..

I walked back in my eyes were glued to my phone with my black coffee. I bumped into someone.

"Oh shit I am sorry" I look up and see a face I have not seen in a while,  Mac omg hi how are you ?  As I go to embrace him.

'Yo how have you been you dangerous woman " said Mac

I cover my face laughing. "Omg stop. "so when did you get back last I saw you went to New York with girlfriend "

"My Ex Girlfriend  are not together anymore plus I moved back because of my creative space is better here"

"Well that said to hear you looked happy with her"

" I mean it was beautiful but I am in a good place and I wish her the best "

"That's really adult of you" caught off guard my phone ringing the screen saying  "Ricky"

(I pressed ignore)

"You sure you didn't want to get that ?"

"No it was not important"

" Oh well let's walk then" by the way your album is incredible , You really owned that shit" says Mac

"Well that means a lot coming from you" "thank you, when are putting out you next album " Says Ariana

"I am actually here working on it" says Mac

(My phone rings again)

This time it was my party planner Jess calling me.

" Shit one second Mac"as I answer the phone .

"Yeah it is perfectly fine for me" so the party will be my house and outside around the pool area" "no it's fine as much alcohol as possible I want my friends to be able to have a great time "

"Yeah the tall table are fine by the pool "

(I look up at see Mac just patiently waiting for me to get off the phone ) he is just sitting there was his what looked to be black coffee in his hand. He seems differently I am not sure what it is, but I am intrigued. I snap back in to the real world .

"Alright thank you for call me jess but I need to go back to my session" just call me if needed okay thank you again"

"Sorry about that" says Ariana

"No it's fine, what are you planning ?" Asks Mac

My 23rd birthday here soon" which you are more than welcome to come to. says Ariana

"Oh that's right. I will most def be there" says Mac

"Here let me get your number I had to change mine" says
Ariana

Sure.. says Mac

(As he puts his number in my phone )

"Plus we have to catch up" says Mac

"Yes we do "

(I lean to hug him again and I notice that was engulfed in his cologne and well as cigarette smoke)

It was very enticing to me which made me want to hug him longer. What the hell was i doing I am currently dating Ricky.

I pull away and smile, I think Mac could tell something was off just cause or that I was off cause he just gave them cute as cheeky smile.

Alright I be in touch is what I say when I walk away..

My Past might just become my Present

Tbc...

So how much do you hate me for lack of writing ?

Do you like it?

What do you think is gonna happen ?

Be honest please love you know that I love you yall input ?