Adam and Eve (18+)

*Mature*

Valentine's day. A day where all the couples make vows to be together forever. A day where pretty flowers and expensive gifts are given to express emotions. Although Eve's Valentines day wasn't like that. They didn't do gifts and tie pretty lies like the others. Theirs was a different kind of relationship, hers and Adam's. They been together as a couple could be, but not as well at the same time. Today, the calendar marked their year anniversary.

Rose petals filled the floor of Eve's room as she light up candles, spreading the aroma of the sweet flames. Adam was coming over tonight and she had planned a sweet sensational surprise for him. 

Looking at herself once more in the mirror, she leveled out her red silk dress that curved around her body ending just above her mid thighs. She was wearing a dress that Adam had given her. Just as she finished setting her hair, the doorbell rang to her apartment. Looking around once more towards the room, she closed the bedroom door and walked towards the main. Opening it up, she revealed to herself a man in a suit looking handsome.

"You look beautiful," Adam said taking her by the waist. She looked irresistible. Pulling her close to his body, he rubbed her back and leaned in for a kiss. Making her turn around, he closed the door with her body, making her back lean on to it. He kissed her softly, pecks at a time. Her lip, her jaw, trailing down to her neck slowly to the start of her cleavage. 

He looked into her eyes and saw them burn in desire. Picking her up in his arms, he walked across the living room to her bedroom, that she had decorated ever so beautifully. Eve touched him whenever she could while being in his arms. She felt as if everything was ready inside of her.

Slowly, Adam laid her down on the bed. Making her sit up, he sat behind her and kissed her shoulder blade softly. He ran his hands down the length of her arms while kissing and sucking on her neck. Pulling her hair to the side, she leaned on to him, her back molding against his chest. 

Still kissing her neck, Adam gently caressed her shoulders, untying the thin strap around her neck of her dress. Letting it hang, he kissed her back, nibbling on the soft tendons. Eve felt aroused as Adam touched her skin. Turning around to face him on her knees, she wounded her arms around his neck and kissed his soft lips. Biting his lower lip, she gently pushed his chest. Sucking on his so sweet lip, she reached for the buttons of his shirt.

Adam couldn't have enough of her. He wanted her all the way. He wanted to feel his hard chest molding against the soft parts of hers. He could feel himself getting hard as Eve took his shirt off, and her mouth took place on his jaw. She traveled the length of his neck kissing his cold skin, her hands on his chest feeling the firmness. 

Now laying on the bed, Adam felt nothing but Eve's body and the lust he had for her. One leg on each his sides, Eve hovered above him, kissing his chest. Making her way to his waist she kissed it once and licked just above the waistband. She could feel him, even through the clothing, against her, hard and wanting for her body. Eve never felt so alive as she did today.

Not being able to control, Adam flipped the two over so that he was now on top of Eve. He kissed her neck to her cleavage, his hands roaming her body. Touching her face before settling at her breasts. Adam rubbed his thumbs on the nipples of her breasts through the dress, teasing her slowly, rubbing softly in circular motion. His hands traveled down her stomach to her hips squeezing her ass. 

Reaching to the end of her dress, he parts her legs slightly and raised the material to her hips. Bending down, kissing her inner thighs, he began sucking on the soft warm skin. A moan broke through Eve as she arched her back at his touch. Adam kissed the top of her lace covered vagina. Feeling the soft lace black material, he rubbed there slowly, letting his tongue taste the material as well, making Eve moan in desire.

Eve, reaching between them two, snapped open the button of his black jeans. This button opened up easily, taking the zipper of his jeans she lead it down, and put her hand inside making him take a sharp breath intake. She felt how hard he was for her, how much he wanted her as much as she wanted him. 

Taking her hand out, she arched her hips towards his and pressed against him. Making him moan, she did it once more, before pulling him to her mouth and tasting his tongue against hers.

---

Would you be interested in a part 2 for this? <3