Chapter 11

Nicole's P.O.V

I pulled into the driveway and parked the car. When I hopped out of the car I heard the fire alarms and the sprinklers going off inside the house."MADISON!!!" I screamed and started to cry. I unlocked the door and ran into the kitchen only to find a fire in the oven and Madison passed out on the floor. I picked her up and carried her out of the house and called an ambulance. When they arrived they explained," She has had a seizure. We don't know if she will live because of how much smoke has entered the lungs. Then again, coma may have saved her life because she wasn't breathing in the smoke as fast as a normal person would have." I don't want my BEST FRIEND to die today! I need her in my life! The first day I met her in 6th grade I felt a spark between us! We were meant to be TOGETHER FOREVER!" I fell to the ground screaming and crying. Jenn pulled into the driveway and yelled," Ok what the hell is going on?!" The paramedic explained how if I didn't save Madi when I did, she would have had NO chance of living. I started having a panic attack and couldn't stop crying. Jennifer called Harry and Niall and Niall ran down the street as fast as he could and scooped me off the ground and kissed me. "It's ok", he said, trying to calm myself I threw up because of how scared I was. They loaded Madison into the ambulance and said," Come to the hospital in a half-hour! Only family can ride to the hospital with us." I snatched the paramedic up the the collar of his shirt and screamed into is ear," I AM FUCKING FAMILY!!! I AM MADISON'S SISTER LET ME GO IN THAT AMBULANCE OR ELSE!!!" The paramedics instantly led me into the ambulance. On the way to the hospital I sat on the bench in the ambulance crying.