Chapter Five - Eisuke

I smile as I wake up in a warm embrace. I look up to see Kenzo smiling down on me and he kisses my forehead, "Good morning Melody." He says softly and I blush, "Good morning." I say and cuddle up closer to him and try to go back to sleep.

"I pretended to ignore you all this time. I may have hurt you... But I... shouldn't have denied my love for you..." Shouts my phone. Ugh who is calling me!?! That's Prince Iori singing.... that means its...

I answer the phone and hear Eisuke's familiar voice, "Melody you are late!" He shouts and I sigh, "Eisuke I don't recall making any arrangements with you..." I say tiredly as I sit up fully in bed. "Well your boyfriend did!" He shouts and I look over at Kenzo.

"Sorry... I kind of forgot to set the alarm." Kenzo says with a smile and I laugh, "It's okay Kenzo. Eisuke, we'll be over in a bit. I need to get some clothes on and-"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN GET SOME CLOTHES ON!?! MELODY RAFT YOU BETTER NOT BE NAKED IN THAT BED WITH THAT MAN!" I hear Eisuke shout over the phone and my hands start to tremble. "I'll be right over!" He says in an angry voice and Kenzo takes the phone from me. "She can do whatever she wants! She's a grown woman!" Kenzo says into the phone and I grab it from him. "Eisuke, we will be over around noon." I say calmly and quickly and end the call. I quickly shut my phone off to prevent him from calling me again.

"The nerve of that man!" Kenzo says while getting up out of bed. I sigh, "I'm sorry..." I say softly while looking down at the phone in my hands. Kenzo sits on the bed next to me and pulls my chin up so I am looking at him. "None of this is your fault Melody." Kenzo says quietly and I sigh. "I know, but I feel bad for dragging you into all of this mess." I say softly and he kisses my forehead. "I'd go anywhere as long as I'm with you Mel... Don't forget that." He says earnestly and I smile. "Thank you." I say softly before I plant a soft kiss on his lips.

I get up, get a shower and change into a simple sundress. I go to wake up Molly, but it's a lot harder than I expected. "Molly!" I laugh, it's been about twenty minutes and she won't wake up. "I know you are awake!" I shout with a laugh and I can see her lips twitch into a quick smile, but then back into a straight line. "Molly Lillian Raft! If you don't get up, I'll get Kenzo to get you up!" I shout in a huff and she instantly bolts up. "No!" She says quickly as she gets up and starts to get ready. I laugh as I shut the door to her room. Works every time!

We walk into the Tres Spades and walk up to the front desk. "Hello may I- Melody?!?" Says Mr. Kenzaki and I smile shyly at him. "Hello Mr. Kenzaki, long time no see." I say softly and he comes around the desk and hugs me. "Melody! Mr. Ichinomiya has been looking for you! I mus-"

"I know I met up with him a few days ago. I'm here to see him actually with my boyfriend and daughter." I say while cutting him off while smiling. He shakes his head and scrambles to get behind the desk again and hands me a key card. "Take good care of it." He says and I shake my head and start towards the elevator, but Mr. Kenzaki stops me and pulls me aside. "Is your daughter...?" He asks me and I guess he's referring to Eisuke. "Yes..." I say softly, "She's Eisuke's daughter." I smile softly and he shakes his head with a smile. "Makes sence then. Have a good day Ms. Raft." I give him a confused look as he darts away, "Wait Mr. Kenzaki! What makes sence?" I shout, but he doesn't turn around.

"Mel!" I hear Kenzo shout and I snap out of my trance and run up to the penthouse elevator. "Sorry! Ready?" I ask softly and Molly jumps up and down. "Yes!" I laugh and so does Kenzo as we enter the elevator. Here we go!

We walk out of the elevator and Molly runs up to the penthouse lounge door and I rush right behind her to stop her from opening the door. "Whoa! Little one! You have to knock first!" I say with a laugh and she glares at me. "Why?" She asks coldly and I laugh again, "Because that's the polite thing to do Molly." I say and she sighs dramatically. "Fine!" She says and knocks on the door. "Uncle Ota, uncle Baba, uncle Soryu, uncle Mamo, uncle Ei-Su! Can we come in!?!" She asks excitedly and I slowly open the door to find all of the guys here again with papers, color swatches, inventions, cakes, cooks and drinks all over the place. "Molly!" They all shout enthusiastically and I smile. "Hi everyone!" She shouts back and runs right for Soryu, who gives her a soft smile before picking her up in a hug. "Hi Molly." He says causing Molly to smile more. "Hi uncle Soryu!" She says happily with a wide grin.