The Stripper And Her Vampire

Chapter 1: Don't Stop Dancing Girl 

"Welcome to another night at the Rox, Miss. Anastasia." I looked at the owner of the Rox, Allen, he's wiping down the bar to prepare for open. I chuckled a bit, he loves to call me Anastasia because of my faux red hair. 

"Well thanks for that lovely greeting, Al, even though you tell me every night I'm here." I said moving seductively towards the bar. Al, is hot, no doubt about it, he's cougar bait and he attracts jail bait as well. Poor Ally. Al was looking me up and down, obviously checking me out.

"Woah there, Al, remember I'm still 17?" I said sitting down right infront of him, grabbing the bottle of Vodka and putting it to my lips. It left before I even got a sip. 

"Yeah, I remember, go ahead and go back there. We're about to open and I don't want any problems with the guys again, Marley." I sighed, thinking about what happened last week. One of the guys got too touchy, it's not the first time it happened, but Allen almost got in deep shit. I got up, grabbed my black Nike duffel, and started walking towards the back entrance of the club. Some of the girls were already in their outfits, they were standing in their mirrors putting, more like caking, on makeup. 

"Hey, guys." I said giving a little wave to everyone and going to my station near the back, next to Lena. Most people don't like me here because I get special attention from Al. I only get it from him because he cares about me, he took me in after the incident, he got me back on my feet and he gave me this job, something that was really hard to do for him. He doesn't want me to work here, but I insisted, I like pole dancing a lot, so why not be a stripper? I don't show off too much skin, not too less, just enough.  I do have morals even though it doesn't seem like it. Sounds kind of whore-ish, but really, it's fun, and people need to loosen up their closed in minds.

"Afternoon, Marley. How's it going?" Lena said giving me a Southern girl accent. I turned to give her a look and realized that she's in a Cowboy..girl lingerie outfit. Nice. She has on a blonde wig which is hiding her deep purple colored pixie cut, and she accented her eyes to make them look huge.

"Nice job, cowgirl." I said laughing at her. She did a curtsy and grabbed her cowboy heels, which I didn't even know they existed, and walked out the red curtain onto the stage. I took off my black trench coat and got to work. Thank goodness, I don't have the earliest time to dance tonight. After 30 long minutes of Earth & Space, Lena came back through the red curtains. 

"Nice crowd out tonight, guys. Very, very, nice." She said wiggling her body and jumping up and down. She must've gotten a lot of money tonight. She came over by her station and pulled out wads of cash from different amounts. 

"Damn, Lena." I said gawking at it. We do get a lot of money here at the Rox, but they're usually not that generous especially for the first acts. 

"It's a group of guys in the left hand corner, they are really really really really hot and rich, which adds on to their hotness. They look like fratties, but I'm not so sure, the douche meter wasn't on tonight." She said gushing, putting her money in her bag. I love Lena, she's 25, and she's been dancing at the Rox for 2 years, like me. She's my only bestfriend, other than Al, but he's more like my brother than my bestfriend. 

"I need to go ahead and get out there. I have school in the morning." I said, giving her a sad face. I grabbed my lipstick and put more on, to brighten it up a bit. Lena slapped my butt and gave me a push. 

"You look sexy, go!" She said and I made my way through the curtain, immediately Don't Stop Dancing by Kaskade & EDX ft. Haley came on. I lost myself in the music and gave my best performance. After I did my last slide, I got off of the pole, I did a bow, and blew a kiss while Paul grabbed the money. It was a lot more a lot more than what Lena had, I looked back to the left and gave a glance to the guys. It was 4 of them. They don't look like jerks, but you can tell they have a lot of money. They were all staring at me intently, it was too intense to be just a stare of admiration. I turned my head and grabbed the money from Paul. When I got back behind the curtain, I took a breath. I didn't even realize I was holding my breath that long. Well, that was weird.