Epilogue

The ninjas, Garmadon, Wu, and Misako return to the tea shop. Lloyd and his father have a private reunion together.

"Dad?" Lloyd asked.

"Yes?"

"I've really missed you."

"Same here. During those ten months when I was in the Cursed Realm, there were multiple times where I actually cried. I didn't even know how you were faring and I was just so worried about you. Not to mention the fact that I also wanted to come back just as much as you did."

"And I...I literally thought you died... I cried for hours, thinking that I would never see you again." Lloyd explained, while beginning to tear up at the memory.

Garmadon smiled softly in reassurance, taking his son's hands. "Hey...it's alright now. I'm still here, Lloyd, don't panic. Anyways, I've kept something from you for the longest time. I realized, just now, that I should've just told you beforehand that, due to the fact that I'm a descendant of the First Spinjitzu Master, I actually have the power of the Realm Crystal within me. I have the ability to travel through the sixteen realms on my own. Wu does also."

"Really?!"

"Yes."

"That...That's so amazing!"

"Yeah, I know, right? But anyways, I'm just so glad to still be here with you, Lloyd. Looking back now, I still remember the first time when I held you as a child, when you were born in the Underworld, all those years ago. It was certainly one of the most happiest moments of my life, and I was extremely proud. I remember crying. I still am now, Son; you've grown up and matured drastically since the first time I saw you."

"Dad, I love you so much."

"As have I, Lloyd. I have truly missed you. Nonetheless, I'm finally back now, and here to stay. Don't worry; it's all over... Everything will be alright."

Garmadon pulled Lloyd close to him in a warm embrace, which his son gladly accepted. At long last, the both of them were together after many months apart. Peace finally returned and things ended up working out.