"What scent is this?" I found myself asking him as the scent started to drive me crazy.

    Colin shrugged, his eyes flickering from the road to my face and then to my fingers that were tracing his air freshener attached to his vent. "I'm not sure, some flowery scent my mom bought to make the car smell better from lugging my Hockey things around."

    I bit my lip and retracted my hand, flowery scent? I didn't smell a flowery scent at all.

    We parked in silence and then Colin looked over to me. "What are we getting here?"

    Pulling out my list I looked it over but before I finished Colin snatched it from my hands and hopped out of the car. I stared at him for a moment before I jumped out of the car and ran to catch up with his fast pace.

    "Hey. I was reviewing the things I needed." I told him crossly.

    This only seemed to make Colin grin even more, reading the list with interest. "You sure need a lot of things, this might take all day." He seemed pleased and then beamed at me, "We should probably get lunch if you want to complete all of these." He gave the list back to me. It was a long list but did I want it to take all day? I wasn't sure anymore.

    Colin grabbed a cart and insisted on pushing it. He walked beside me while looking around the aisle. I've only been to this store twice since I've lived here so I wasn't sure what aisles held what I was looking for. Which meant we were going to have to go down every aisle to find them.

    Grinning to myself I picked up the first thing on my list. Maybe it wouldn't take that long after all.

    An hour and a half later Colin was dancing in the rows to the music playing over the intercom while I tried to decide which shampoo I wanted. I couldn't help but be distracted by his confidence to dance in a store full of people, I guess it wasn't that full. We've only seen a handful of people the entire time we've been here but still dancing in public is scary in of itself.

    I finally decided on one and placed it in the cart and allowed myself to giggle slightly at the guy in front of me. Colin opened his eyes at the sound and grinned, "Ready?" He laughed.

    Nodding I followed him to the next row. We finished shopping at eleven thirty and Colin insisted that we get food. He placed his hand on the small of my back and led me into a restaurant. The hostess smiled, "Just the two?"

I nodded and Colin said, "Yes." with a note of finality.

Our waitress was sweet and she got our orders perfectly, she didn't even have to write it down which impressed me.

Colin gently nudged me under the table and I lifted my head to look at him. "What's your favorite color?"

Taken aback I stared at him but he continued to grin. "Um. Orange I suppose." I answered quietly, unsure.

His eyebrows furrowed together as he picked at his fries but he was watching me with great interest. "Like a deep orange or more of a light orange."

Confused by his question I shrugged, how do I explain it? "Like a sunset orange." I told him finally. The sky created the most beautiful colors that were just natural looking which made them better than all the other colors. I've never had anyone really know what kind of color I liked. Orange was usually good enough for anyone else.

"It is a really cool color." He nodded and I waited for him to tell me his favorite, he didn't.

"What's yours?" I asked.

He smiled, "Blue."

"Light or dark?" I questioned him just as he had to me.

"Like a blue gray."  He smirked.