" You welcome girl! It's the least I could do, for the birthday girl!!" She, genuinely smiled

I smiled and got up, walkig to the full length mirror..I smiled once again and twirled making sure errrthing is just right!

" Is she ready?!" I heard the party planner yell..

" Yes, I am ready" I smiled, rubbing some lotion on my arms..

" Great, the men Are waiting for you...time for the Grand Entrance!" She smiled, widely

I blinked twice, and followed her out of the dressing room...

She led me to a room Where this HUGE pillow was waiting, I sat on it and Four fine, shirtless men came and sat the pillow on their large, broad shoulders..

" Okay, now someone fix her dress..we don't need it crunchy when they set her down.." Diana, the party planner stated..Nicole hurried and fixed my dress, while I helped her a bit..

" Alright now! Showtime!!" Diana, clapped her hands together..she takin' this a lil too serious, but atleast she doing the job right, and the way i want it!

I felt the men start to move and I jumped a bit, one of them said " You alright up there?"

" Mhm, thanks" I replied..As the doors opened I heard Beyoncè's ' Bow Down ' come on, I chuckled, making an inside joke..Everyone's head turned, and they made a big gap, so I could come through...

People were throwing rose petals at me..Like NIGGAS! This aint no wedding now it is MY 18th BIRTHDAY!! YASSSS, FUXXXKKK IT UPPP!! LMFAO..J/K But uhh Ima turn up tonight best belive that!!

" AND HERE COMES THE BIRTHDAY GIRRRLLL...SHOW HA SOME LOVE" The Dj announced..Everyone started to clap and yell ' Happy Birthday ' , I felt so loved!!😍

" Get it girl!" When I heard that voice, I knew it was no one other than Mic..Her loud ass..interrupting the spotlight on me, it's cool thoo..FACE ASS! Hell nah that aint cool! Okay, Okay Im just kidding...😇

" Happy Birthday Ms.Robinson!" The four men, yelled as they sat me down..Leading me to my ' Queen ' Chair..Yes! That just happened! Im the QUEEN of the night...BEYONCÈ SAID IT BEST....BOW DOWN BISHHHESSSS!! LMFAO..I'm feeling myself right now..TOO HARD! But who gives a fuck?! I sure as hell don't ! IT BE MY BIRTHDAY! ANDREA ROBINSON TAKIN' OVA IN DIS BISHHH!! LmAo!!

As I sat down, I seen Diana coming my waay..

" Alright, it is time to make your birthday speech!" She whispered..I nodded and got up, but what I really was wondering wass WHERE WAS MY BABY?! This is a very special day to me, amd he is missing it...

" Eh-Ehm...can I get your attention please?" I said softly, OBVIOUSLY..They aint give a fuck..cause evryone kept talking...

" AYE! She told y'alls assses can she have some fucking attention!! Bitch, glue them eyeballs ova there!" Ghetto Life story..I knew that voice Oh, too well! ERICA LOUDER ASS!! But rhanks fa holdin' it down..Evryone was now looking at me..

" Thanks Erica" I giggled...

" Okay, I would like to thank everyone for attending--"

" Uh, who WOULD NOT attend,..Girls it is THEEE DRE ROBINSON!" Someone yelled! Alrighty then..

" Uh, thanks...But Thanks to everyone for coming and it means a lot that y'all came..So uh let's turn up for my 18th birthday! Thank y'all sooo much..MUAH!" I blew them all a big kiss, which some corny niggas caught! Wheere is ACE?! The music started to play and I went to look for Mic..

I finally found her!

" uh, Where is Ace?!" I yelled,,ready to cry...that's right! I'm a crybaby!!

" Uh- He'll be here, Stop worrying, enjoy yourself girl! Now come take a picture with me" She smiled..

," What it do Dre Roo!" Jalen, corny, nasty ass says...Mic told me about his ' Dry Humping' -Itis..

That nigga is.........I can't even describe it..I took a couple pictures and just roamed around a little..

" Aye! Thugee!" I heard cash yell

" Aye! Thugger!" I laughed, giving him a hug, he smells like That ' Polo ' cologne..

" Wassup? You enjoying ya shin-dig?" He laughed, dapping a couple people, who I did not know..how did they get in, I'm positive they aint on the list!

" Yes, and Don't come at it like that! " I smiled, taking the time to scope all three of the dudes that he was with out..Hm? they were cute, thuggish but cute!

" Since you staring and shit, These my goons Major, King, and Ghost" The fuck?! Do they not have real names

" Real names please? We aint on the street right now..don't worry I aint got nobody to tell"

" Aight, James...Jason...And Jaylen.." Are they brothers now?

" Well, noce to meet y'all 3 J" I smiled

" 3 J?" James said, I nodded and said, " Yeah, all y'all names start with a J " I winked..

" G, when is we gon' get to me-- Oh Hi, I'm Journee" Journey says, smiling at all of them..

" Oh, J this is My bestfriend Cash, and his friends James, Jason, Jaylen" I smiled, " Y'all this is Y nigga Journee"

" Nice to meet you 3 J" She laughed, See! Great minds think alike!! They laughed also..